Solario333

Competition -- Dante York meeting May 11-13

Recommended Posts

Unbelievable wonderful selection has put @philinvicta in the driving seat and walking away with this comp !!! Well done , I hope you had a few quid on it !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Unbelievable wonderful selection has put @philinvicta in the driving seat and walking away with this comp !!! Well done , I hope you had a few quid on it !!!!!

No good yesterday so as with the law of sod I decided not to bother today .  Nice for the comp anyway 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Scores for the final day, @crazyrightmeow taking the honours for today  with a 12-1 winner and 2 x 40-1 seconds. @philinvicta, @Dave, @therealwintersoldier and @Chrissy_M others to have a good day too.

Look through, alert me to any errors, and I will be back to announce the result

 

Capture.PNG

@1pstakerI had non runner in 14.45...would it go on fav which won? Not sure xx

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

@1pstakerI had non runner in 14.45...would it go on fav which won? Not sure xx

i have updated

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, margate1985 said:

Fix you in the first race was a non runner or did not finish

Was a nr so stakes went on Fav to win, which didnt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a double check and cant see anything else wrong, so Im pleased to announce that @philinvicta had won the York comp! He set the target with a big stake winner in the first, and though some tried, they couldnt quite catch him. Well play Phil. @Chrissy_M has moved into second place thanks to her NR going on the fav, well done done Chrissy. @crazyrightmeow was unlucky today despite being high scorer and has to settle for 3rd place.

 

Thanks @Solario333 for the competition, appreciated by all. 

 

Capture.PNG

  • Like 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17:20 - korker - 10 Win was my selection in the last !! pls amend @1pstaker ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

17:20 - korker - 10 Win was my selection in the last !! pls amend @1pstaker ....

Was it? I believe so, dont know why I had you down for Crush and Run then. Amended, but does not affect the outcome thankfully

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Was a nr so stakes went on Fav to win, which didnt

Fucking bloody horses lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

I had a double check and cant see anything else wrong, so Im pleased to announce that @philinvicta had won the York comp! He set the target with a big stake winner in the first, and though some tried, they couldnt quite catch him. Well play Phil. @Chrissy_M has moved into second place thanks to her NR going on the fav, well done done Chrissy. @crazyrightmeow was unlucky today despite being high scorer and has to settle for 3rd place.

 

Thanks @Solario333 for the competition, appreciated by all. 

 

Capture.PNG

Not that it matters but I think Phil had 40 Win on pillow talk at 12/1 but looks you calculated it as 20.

Doesn’t change anything just makes his score even more impressive! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tricky0212 said:

Not that it matters but I think Phil had 40 Win on pillow talk at 12/1 but looks you calculated it as 20.

Doesn’t change anything just makes his score even more impressive! 

He was 12/1 last night early but SP was 5/1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done winners. And at least I did a little better than last time didn’t do enough research for todays races. Started looking at 1:30 ish for my itv7. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, philinvicta said:

He was 12/1 last night early but SP was 5/1

Oh wow that got hammered in! Great pick and congrats 

  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you @Solario333 and @1pstaker, sorry I couldn’t enter today, spent most of it sitting in tailbacks on the Kingston Bridge in Glasgow 😕

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, VillaLad said:

@Blacko I think @Jok3st3r is trying to tell you something with her selection 

Wee @Jok3st3r can be my mistress anytime, she can even do an Amber Heard and shit the bed if she decides to do so.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now