Competition -- Dante York meeting May 11-13

Solario333

2 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Scores for the final day, @crazyrightmeow taking the honours for today  with a 12-1 winner and 2 x 40-1 seconds. @philinvicta, @Dave, @therealwintersoldier and @Chrissy_M others to have a good day too.

Look through, alert me to any errors, and I will be back to announce the result

Capture.PNG

@1pstakerI had non runner in 14.45...would it go on fav which won? Not sure xx

I had a double check and cant see anything else wrong, so Im pleased to announce that @philinvicta had won the York comp! He set the target with a big stake winner in the first, and though some tried, they couldnt quite catch him. Well play Phil. @Chrissy_M has moved into second place thanks to her NR going on the fav, well done done Chrissy. @crazyrightmeow was unlucky today despite being high scorer and has to settle for 3rd place.

Thanks @Solario333 for the competition, appreciated by all. 

Capture.PNG

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 4

12 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

I had a double check and cant see anything else wrong, so Im pleased to announce that @philinvicta had won the York comp! He set the target with a big stake winner in the first, and though some tried, they couldnt quite catch him. Well play Phil. @Chrissy_M has moved into second place thanks to her NR going on the fav, well done done Chrissy. @crazyrightmeow was unlucky today despite being high scorer and has to settle for 3rd place.

Thanks @Solario333 for the competition, appreciated by all. 

Capture.PNG

Not that it matters but I think Phil had 40 Win on pillow talk at 12/1 but looks you calculated it as 20.

Doesn’t change anything just makes his score even more impressive! 

• Keeemon 1