Fat Drac completed

ISlot

4 hours ago, Blacko said:

instead it throws u that pile of wank.

But that makes people play it more 

I've been the same with that pile of dried curtain jizz Spartacus 

We've got the sites Vegan boy posting over 3k in his balance and I'm always struggling tae see my balance over £25 

Like - C'mon Son  

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

But that makes people play it more 

I've been the same with that pile of dried curtain jizz Spartacus 

We've got the sites Vegan boy posting over 3k in his balance and I'm always struggling tae see my balance over £25 

Like - C'mon Son  

I’m the same mate, I had one bet over the weekend and it was £20 on Native Trail at 6/5 which was beaten by its stablemate. I sign in here and some blokes picked out 66/1 40/1 20/1 winners 😂, incidentally I’d have cashed out 14k, you let it run if you have faith in ur selections but if it’s a dartboard job you have to be realistic.

7 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I’m the same mate, I had one bet over the weekend and it was £20 on Native Trail at 6/5 which was beaten by its stablemate. I sign in here and some blokes picked out 66/1 40/1 20/1 winners 😂, incidentally I’d have cashed out 14k, you let it run if you have faith in ur selections but if it’s a dartboard job you have to be realistic.

Defo 

14k is very big bait 

I mean if someone told you before any racing had started would you accept 14k NOW in cash would you be happy ? 

But it wasn't out bet and it was a choice only he could make 

23 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Defo 

14k is very big bait 

I mean if someone told you before any racing had started would you accept 14k NOW in cash would you be happy ? 

But it wasn't out bet and it was a choice only he could make 

Yeah I respected the guy for going for it, all down to what you can afford innit, u gotta press that cash-out button at 14k if the arse is hanging out ur troosers. It's probably a run of results that is a one in a lifetime scenario.

4 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Yeah I respected the guy for going for it, all down to what you can afford innit, u gotta press that cash-out button at 14k if the arse is hanging out ur troosers. It's probably a run of results that is a one in a lifetime scenario.

Give this some thot 

Hit cashout at 14k then watch the other results come in 

The 14k would mean jack shit 

1 hour ago, Bangers said:

Give this some thot 

Hit cashout at 14k then watch the other results come in 

The 14k would mean jack shit 

True to a certain extent but I would still take the 14k, for me that brings me 1 year and 6 months closer to paying the mortgage off.

31 minutes ago, IndridCold said:

True to a certain extent but I would still take the 14k, for me that brings me 1 year and 6 months closer to paying the mortgage off.

It's a tricky one and we are all different kinds of gamblers 

14K as I said is a big chunk of bait,  not sure what Id have done,  it's a moment thing isn't it 

The cashout figure can also go down even before your next race