Kinkerbells

Happy birthday Chrissy m ❤️🎉🎂🥳🎈

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Thank you everyone ♥ Can't believe I am 40! I've had a cooked breakfast and now snoozing watching the snooker... Anyone would think I've just turned 80!!🤣🤣🤣 Off for a girly weekend Friday: hot tub, gambling and drinks 🥂 

Nothing wrong with watching the snooker, the Robertson vs Lisowski match last night was a great one! 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, david1111 said:

Even this fucker took a wrong turn

9285b7be-c25c-11ec-b4e3-203ad1be3cbc.jpg

That's the very pigeon that kicks about my old mums neighbourhood 

His names Gaylord  

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Thank you everyone ♥ Can't believe I am 40! I've had a cooked breakfast and now snoozing watching the snooker... Anyone would think I've just turned 80!!🤣🤣🤣 Off for a girly weekend Friday: hot tub, gambling and drinks 🥂 

Two things you'll need from now on, more sleep and Tena Lady 

And don't believe that advert,  they are not sexy 

Old people male or female smell of piss for a reason 

Edited by Bangers
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A Belated Happy Birthday to you !! :birthday_cake::sparkling_heart:

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/04/2022 at 14:21, Chrissy_M said:

Off for a girly weekend Friday: hot tub, gambling and drinks

Are you sure ? 

I think someone's been rumbled 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.

image.png.0d3ead417b748947180679e0dcfb8147.png

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Enjoy your Birthday night @Chrissy_M and remember all blokes out there ain’t as perfect as ole Blacko.

 

2D3B7709-4B62-4B75-9399-0E3CCB1FDB8A.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got back from the girly weekend.. Feel like I need a break after the food, drink and gambling we did. We won the last £400 house at the clubhouse last night 🎉 🍻 El Vino did flow 🤣 🤣 🤣 

DSC_0643.JPG

  • Love 2
  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Get In There! 3
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Just got back from the girly weekend.. Feel like I need a break after the food, drink and gambling we did. We won the last £400 house at the clubhouse last night 🎉🍻 El Vino did flow 🤣🤣🤣 

DSC_0643.JPG

BINGO, what kinda girls night out is that! 🧐, you sure ur 40 and not 90?. Ain’t a girls night out unless u come back with ur knickers in ur handbag.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Blacko said:

BINGO, what kinda girls night out is that! 🧐, you sure ur 40 and not 90?. Ain’t a girls night out unless u come back with ur knickers in ur handbag.

I was going to post the hot tub pics but you obviously don't want to see 90 year olds in their bikinis 😉 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chrissy_M said:

Just got back from the girly weekend.. Feel like I need a break after the food, drink and gambling we did. We won the last £400 house at the clubhouse last night 🎉🍻 El Vino did flow 🤣🤣🤣 

DSC_0643.JPG

NO WAY!

You won and so did Nick 

This is too much 

Hope you treat yourself to something nice with the money 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

you obviously don't want to see 90 year olds in their bikinis 😉 

Sounds like my kind of porn 

Well that and my other stuff 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EETc-s-VAAIYyzs.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Sounds like my kind of porn 

Well that and my other stuff 

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EETc-s-VAAIYyzs.jpg

Is that what you mean on the selections thread when you say you are having a mare !

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, philinvicta said:

Is that what you mean on the selections thread when you say you are having a mare !

@Bangers   do not say Neigh laddy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chrissy_M said:

I was going to post the hot tub pics but you obviously don't want to see 90 year olds in their bikinis 😉 

 

7FCD3DE9-FF14-462F-9635-5691D1BC79B0.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now