Recommended Posts

Registered a week ago, decided to introduce myself only now, found a lot of interesting information on your forum, in general, happy to be here)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hi!

I'm new here too. There is a lot of information here

 

Edited by Jok3st3r
Link removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Alex Clark your first action on this site is to display an advert ?? 

Is your interest here commercial ?? 

Edited by Solario333
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

welcome to @Willia . What are your main gambling interests ?  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Solario333 said:

@Alex Clark your first action on this site is to display an advert ?? 

Is your interest here commercial ?? 

No, just want to share useful info with you guys

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Alex Clark said:

No, just want to share useful info with you guys

You can’t post links 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You guys are talking to the same person only here to create a "backlink". Or am I crazy? 😹

first guy: "Registered a week ago, decided to introduce myself only now, found a lot of interesting information on your forum, in general, happy to be here)"
second guy: "Hi! I'm new here too. There is a lot of information here"


bh187-beetlejuice.gif

Edited by crazyrightmeow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

You guys are talking to the same person only here to create a "backlink". Or am I crazy? 😹

first guy: "Registered a week ago, decided to introduce myself only now, found a lot of interesting information on your forum, in general, happy to be here)"
second guy: "Hi! I'm new here too. There is a lot of information here"


bh187-beetlejuice.gif

Your not crazy, it’s just another random bellend that’s signed up to spout shite.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/04/2022 at 10:43, crazyrightmeow said:

You guys are talking to the same person only here to create a "backlink". Or am I crazy? 😹

first guy: "Registered a week ago, decided to introduce myself only now, found a lot of interesting information on your forum, in general, happy to be here)"
second guy: "Hi! I'm new here too. There is a lot of information here"


bh187-beetlejuice.gif

What's the big deal? I registered but did not write anything, looked at the forum read. As for the second man, it is not me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now