Good Luck TGC Sandown Troops

Blacko

@Blacko

Goldspur ran well enough and defo worth keeping an eye on 

It's that auld Queens platinum jubilee so what will be lined up and where, IMO three trainers that MUST be watched closely to bag something for her are Gosden - Haggas & Balding 

Something MUST be getting primed up to gibe her a good winner 

• Keeemon 1

I was on the Botti horse in the last but look at that ride from Spencer 

Watch that back if possible 

How trainers use him is a total mystery,  his riding style is so carefree,  total joker most times he really is, if he was a footballer most managers would have him on the bench. 

Well just having read through this thread I'd like to say thanks for the comments and reactions, made me chuckle a lot. Although I'm down for the day I've had an absolute blast thanks to @1pstaker and @Solario333 and the many friends I've met today. @MrUKHackz thank you too sir. It's been a tough time for me over the last couple of months after losing my mum but today was just what I needed and I thank once again those involved.

I've been to three meet ups now and enjoyed each and every one of them so for all you guys or gals contemplating going to one I say do it. Put faces to names and shake hands and have a good time as I have on each occasion. 

Thanks to all involve much love. 

• Puke! 6
  • Keeemon 1

2 hours ago, Bangers said:

@Blacko

Goldspur ran well enough and defo worth keeping an eye on 

It's that auld Queens platinum jubilee so what will be lined up and where, IMO three trainers that MUST be watched closely to bag something for her are Gosden - Haggas & Balding 

Something MUST be getting primed up to gibe her a good winner 

Nah mate I’m not backing it no more, my confidence in the horse evaporated today as the stable look as if they’re guessing how to run him.. not as bad as Crowleys fuck up bet there u have it fella 🙄

18 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Well just having read through this thread I'd like to say thanks for the comments and reactions, made me chuckle a lot. Although I'm down for the day I've had an absolute blast thanks to @1pstaker and @Solario333 and the many friends I've met today. @MrUKHackz thank you too sir. It's been a tough time for me over the last couple of months after losing my mum but today was just what I needed and I thank once again those involved.

I've been to three meet ups now and enjoyed each and every one of them so for all you guys or gals contemplating going to one I say do it. Put faces to names and shake hands and have a good time as I have on each occasion. 

Thanks to all involve much love. 

Glad u fellas had a good day Blamps, brace urself for Mrs Blamps cushion bill from John Lewis to hit the credit card bill by the end of the Month. Why do you think she insisted on you fucking off for a lads day out 🤔😂😂😂😂

• Love 2

4 hours ago, Bangers said:

I was on the Botti horse in the last but look at that ride from Spencer 

Watch that back if possible 

How trainers use him is a total mystery,  his riding style is so carefree,  total joker most times he really is, if he was a footballer most managers would have him on the bench. 

What race mate, I'm struggling to find it

6 minutes ago, Player1173 said:

Looks like you had a great day fellas, nice one @1pstaker @Blampy @Solario333

It was a day of ups and downs but since we all had one or more winner the glasses were never empty and the buzz and laughter was dominant . I myself was losing a little until the last race at Doncaster bailed me out , and the days costs became minimal thanks to the generosity of our TGC sponsored premier enclosure tickets . So a big thank you to @MrUKHackz !! 

• Puke! 3
  • Keeemon 1

8 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

It was a day of ups and downs but since we all had one or more winner the glasses were never empty and the buzz and laughter was dominant . I myself was losing a little until the last race at Doncaster bailed me out , and the days costs became minimal thanks to the generosity of our TGC sponsored premier enclosure tickets . So a big thank you to @MrUKHackz !! 

No pictures of any crumpet kicking around Sandown with their designer dresses, a disappointing effort from 3 made members of TGC. 

Edited by Blacko
Had to change Scottish slang so Solario could understand .
  • Love 3

26 minutes ago, Blacko said:

No pictures of any crumpet kicking around Sandown with their designer dresses, a disappointing effort from 3 made members of TGC. 

Sandown has changed a LOT since my last visit...I don't want to bemoan a great day, but let's just say that the  powers that be have made a concerted effort to separate the 'classes' . We had a 200 yard walk to the nearest toilet. 

• MrUKHackz featured and pinned this topic
4 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

Sandown has changed a LOT since my last visit...I don't want to bemoan a great day, but let's just say that the  powers that be have made a concerted effort to separate the 'classes' . We had a 200 yard walk to the nearest toilet. 

Their all wankers mate, you just have to watch ITV racing to witness these toothy inbred fuckers with their Stepford wives. My mate was at Royal Ascot a couple of years ago and one of those Royal types asked him if he was the runt of the litter.

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Their all wankers mate, you just have to watch ITV racing to witness these toothy inbred fuckers with their Stepford wives. My mate was at Royal Ascot a couple of years ago and one of those Royal types asked him if he was the runt of the litter.

I always been such an advocate of the course as everything you could possibly want was within 20ft of where we always sit. To find access was now restricted was very disappointing. Even more so when I got stopped and asked for my badge to get through....and I proudly waved the badge from the expensive tickets Hackz bought only to be told they were useless. Funny thing was though @Solario333 was allowed straight in there when he first approached 🤣🤣

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I read that, the botti horse did not have Spencer on board or even in the race ya mad fanny!

I was on the Botti horse ...................BUT LOOK AT THE RIDE FROM SPENCER 

GET AFF MA FUCKIN BACK MAN eh 

BUT LOOK AT THE RIDE FROM SPENCER 

• Love 1