Doa Sick hit!

ryans_slots

2 hours ago, Bangers said:

It's most probably just some money back 

You could prove me wrong by putting up your profit - Loss from the site 

Gambling in crypto is hard to '' track ur losses '' because the volatility in the crypto you play at changes at the time you buy/sell/bet however I have kept a '' rough idea '' of my profits and losses and the wins I've had im about £10,000 in profit over time including todays wins.

I do lose, I do win, I do have '' breaks '' I use advantage of their cooldown/self exclude as I do other sites.
I'm not going to post zero x bonuses on here neither is anyone else lol

I also use a platform called 'Nexo' which you can take advantage of by staking your crypto and having it '' locked up '' for period of 30 days etc. I use it all the time otherwise I'd just be a degen. it works also well for GBP deposits which I use to save my money as you can lock it up for 3 month period.
The money I won today won't be pissed back as i'll use it towards moving out and returning back to college in september so full rent and bills will have to be paid!

2 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Don’t be silly just another who posts wins only on this site 

I don't have any issue with him BUT i do have a problem with the usual suspect members that ONLY POST the wins 

Reason being it gives the impression slots are in some way a golden goose that just keep laying regular golden eggs 

Not just members read this site it's a PUBLIC forum that anyone can find and anyone can read and I personally know of people that have been impressionable but when they uploaded they lost and they lost a lot. 

Posting nothing but the glamorous winning side is only ONE SIDE and IMO dangerous