BLACKOS GRAND NATIONAL 2022 COMP

Jok3st3r

1 hour ago, Gkell727 said:

Oh and I went through the ordeal of treatment for bipolar disorder. The medication is the business. Maybe why I seem different 😂😂😂

Very brave of you to disclose to the forum. I'm all far talking about mental health ♥ My dad has bipolar and has even had to be sectioned over the years so I know a lot about the disorder and medication. 😘 

• Puke! 2

Just now, Chrissy_M said:

Very brave of you to disclose to the forum. I'm all far talking about mental health ♥ My dad has bipolar and has even had to be sectioned over the years so I know a lot about the disorder and medication. 😘 

Thank you Chrissy. It’s a strange disease to live with untreated because the behaviour can be seen as personality traits. Life’s not easy but being medicated is honestly the best thing that’s ever happened to me. And I’ve always been opposed to medication 

• Puke! 4
  • Keeemon 2

31 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Thank you Chrissy. It’s a strange disease to live with untreated because the behaviour can be seen as personality traits. Life’s not easy but being medicated is honestly the best thing that’s ever happened to me. And I’ve always been opposed to medication 

I had to sign in... on a new account but can I just say how proud I am that you acknowledged this. That you own it and that helps others! That you felt the fear and did it anyway in terms of the medication. You sound in a much better place and that genuinely put a smile on my face.

I wish you the very best x

• Keeemon 2

5 minutes ago, Cheryl T T said:

I had to sign in... on a new account but can I just say how proud I am that you acknowledged this. That you own it and that helps others! That you felt the fear and did it anyway in terms of the medication. You sound in a much better place and that genuinely put a smile on my face.

@Cheryl T T nice to see you I hope your well 

• Puke! 1

7 minutes ago, Cheryl T T said:

Welcome back Cheryl. Now is as good a time as any to apologise. Life is short enough without wasting time arguing over sillyness. 

• Puke! 2
  • Keeemon 1

10 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Welcome back Cheryl. Now is as good a time as any to apologise. Life is short enough without wasting time arguing over sillyness. 

Just so lovely to hear you're in a good space x  You don't need to apologise ever! Life is so short and reading your posts genuinely put a smile on my face.

The more you voice mental health and advocate seeking support from a male prospective is the strongest message. Keep strong ♥️

Edited by Cheryl T T
  • Keeemon 1