BLACKOS GRAND NATIONAL 2022 COMP

Jok3st3r

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

You should enter mate. You've put your own money into this previously 

Nah it’s all good. When I went to Scotland I took plenty enough cash off Ole Blacko by way of drinks. Poor fucker couldn’t keep up I was a man on a mission 😂😂

• Shocked! 1
  • Love 2

13 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

What has happened to you, did you undergo a personality transplant!? 😂

In all seriousness, you seem to be in a better place, glad for you. 

I’m tranquil and placid like a cow going to slaughter. Shits coming but I don’t have the capacity to get annoyed anymore. Court case has been set now so an end to the madness. Definitely gonna try and get MP before my name or become a member of royalty to avoid any consequences though 

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

I’m tranquil and placid like a cow going to slaughter. Shits coming but I don’t have the capacity to get annoyed anymore. Court case has been set now so an end to the madness. Definitely gonna try and get MP before my name or become a member of royalty to avoid any consequences though 

I hope it all goes as well as can do. Yes, maybe you could buy a title or something, couldn't do any harm 😂😂 

1 minute ago, Gkell727 said:

Oh and I went through the ordeal of treatment for bipolar disorder. The medication is the business. Maybe why I seem different 😂😂😂

Ah right, fair enough, I can imagine, I tried some quietapine once, I slept like a baby and didn't have a care in the world. Good luck with it all pal. 

2 minutes ago, ColourMeUp said:

I hope it all goes as well as can do. Yes, maybe you could buy a title or something, couldn't do any harm 😂😂 

Ah right, fair enough, I can imagine, I tried some quietapine once, I slept like a baby and didn't have a care in the world. Good luck with it all pal. 

Yep that’ll do the trick. Lots of negative side affects with the treatment. But not waking up wanting to kill someone/myself is a bonus. 

whoever says there isn’t a chemical solution to a spiritual problem was lying 

• Puke! 1

37 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Jok3st3r I'll take a place if the members tagged above don't, I can see at least 6 that should also take part :thumbsup:

There are 6 places left with all those added (including you) I've also added @lucy_tgc so 5 places remaining. Who have I missed 🙈

@Gkell727 you're in and I'm not taking you out now, too much hassle lol

• Keeemon 2

14 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Come to think of it I might just donate £100K to the Tory party. All charges would be dropped and I’d be Police commissioner for the met in a hot second 😂😂

Gkell as police commissioner.  Bloody hell, that's like Putin being president of the peace corps

10 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Gkell as police commissioner.  Bloody hell, that's like Putin being president of the peace corps

Well let’s be fair it can’t be as corrupt as it is now. And I’m not racist and don’t sexually harass women so I’d already be a step above what it is now