Saturday Night Slotting

IndridCold

45 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

very nice sequence --- imagine if that Primal hit was in the bonus instead of the base !!! it would have been huge !! :thumbs_up:

I find Primal very hard to bonus, have only done it once but it did spit out a 300x win with multiple retrigs. I like Primal because the base hits can be huge and its the shock when it comes out of nowhere.

51 minutes ago, IndridCold said:

I find Primal very hard to bonus, have only done it once but it did spit out a 300x win with multiple retrigs. I like Primal because the base hits can be huge and its the shock when it comes out of nowhere.

final countdown does it too with a 256x + 

2 hours ago, IndridCold said:

Have you seen the group hit TGC got on Primal when I was a streamer for 2 days and nights?

Those were the days! :Mutley:

16 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Have you seen the group hit TGC got on Primal when I was a streamer for 2 days and nights?

Those were the days! :Mutley:

I can't believe that was 2 years ago 😳 and the video is still there lol. 

No idea how to share the video, if you search mrukhackz on twitch youll find it, for anyone who wants to watch.

Here's a screenshot 

Screenshot_20220403-170945_Twitch.jpg

• Good Luck! 1

54 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I can't believe that was 2 years ago 😳 and the video is still there lol. 

No idea how to share the video, if you search mrukhackz on twitch youll find it, for anyone who wants to watch.

Here's a screenshot 

Screenshot_20220403-170945_Twitch.jpg

Base hit or bonus ?