IndridCold

Saturday Night Slotting

Recommended Posts

There was more including a £130 hit on Millionaire but it’s not letting me upload the photo 

  • Like 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fucking hell mate, run down to the shops and buy yourself a lottery ticket whilst ur lucks running hot.

  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

very nice sequence --- imagine if that Primal hit was in the bonus instead of the base !!! it would have been huge !! :thumbs_up:

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

very nice sequence --- imagine if that Primal hit was in the bonus instead of the base !!! it would have been huge !! :thumbs_up:

I find Primal very hard to bonus, have only done it once but it did spit out a 300x win with multiple retrigs. I like Primal because the base hits can be huge and its the shock when it comes out of nowhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, IndridCold said:

I find Primal very hard to bonus, have only done it once but it did spit out a 300x win with multiple retrigs. I like Primal because the base hits can be huge and its the shock when it comes out of nowhere.

final countdown does it too with a 256x + 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, IndridCold said:

I find Primal very hard to bonus, have only done it once but it did spit out a 300x win with multiple retrigs. I like Primal because the base hits can be huge and its the shock when it comes out of nowhere.

Have you seen the group hit TGC got on Primal when I was a streamer for 2 days and nights?

Those were the days! :Mutley:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Have you seen the group hit TGC got on Primal when I was a streamer for 2 days and nights?

Those were the days! :Mutley:

I can't believe that was 2 years ago 😳 and the video is still there lol. 

No idea how to share the video, if you search mrukhackz on twitch youll find it, for anyone who wants to watch.

Here's a screenshot 

Screenshot_20220403-170945_Twitch.jpg

 

  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

I can't believe that was 2 years ago 😳 and the video is still there lol. 

No idea how to share the video, if you search mrukhackz on twitch youll find it, for anyone who wants to watch.

Here's a screenshot 

Screenshot_20220403-170945_Twitch.jpg

 

Base hit or bonus ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now