Tinkering on Knight Rider

MrUKHackz

24 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Look at the 404 balance and the 253 balance, bet you deposited 3 torn fivers!

Blacko.png

No I deposited a ton and collected €500, main wins were 200x crazy time, 100x monopoly, dog house megaways played well. All those games like east coast west coast, mental, x hoarder etc.. played megashit, I find those slots boring and a bit too fast on the eye as ur struggling to understand what is happening.

• Good Luck! 2

4 hours ago, Blacko said:

No I deposited a ton and collected €500, main wins were 200x crazy time, 100x monopoly, dog house megaways played well. All those games like east coast west coast, mental, x hoarder etc.. played megashit, I find those slots boring and a bit too fast on the eye as ur struggling to understand what is happening.

I was about to comment that despite your small wins your balance is enough for a couple of flash motors in Scotland 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

@L&LJan when a player is banned from live chat on Monopoly and Crazy Time does that mean it’s a lifetime ban, asking on behalf of a friend.

No I believe we request unban, if it is on our platform of course. 

To be fair, never had such a request from a customer 🙂

8 minutes ago, L&LJan said:

No I believe we request unban, if it is on our platform of course. 

To be fair, never had such a request from a customer 🙂

Their as temperamental as fuck to tell you the truth mate, I told the lady spinner that I’d fuck her till the cows come home and she burst out laughing, no problem at all.. next spinner is a right cheeky wee fucker dressed in a little suit with a bow tie, long story short I told him to fuck up and that he was a Latvian scamming shitbox.. since then I’m not allowed to say anything, it keeps telling me to refer to customer support but they ain’t getting an apology from me!  Why the fuck are they so touchy?

• Love 1

9 hours ago, L&LJan said:

LOL! Had to share this internally 🙂
If its on our end please PM your email/username and I'll see what I can do 🙂

In the interest of diplomatic relations it might be best just to humour the laddie in the vain hope he forgets about his request to unban himself 

The ongoing war we currently have at present in Ukraine is enough without fannybaws making things worse between Latvia & Chapelhall  

• Love 1