Tinkering on Big Finn £1

Solario333

Just now, MrUKHackz said:

As Harry Findley once said, gambling is such a brutal business that when your lucks in you HAVE to hit the bookie hard, and that is what ole Solario is doing, good on ya!

exactly -- after a dry few weeks I'm actually taking a little cash ... many thanks for your kind support ..... hoping you have had a great day today too !!

• Like 1
  • Keeemon 1

Guest Chair Slots

Well done mate. I drove from Manchester to Weston Super Mare and back again over the last two days, I was halfers with my mate playing slots on the laptop balanced on his knee on the passenger seat. 340 mile round trip and we didn’t hit a single bonus until we were 30 miles from home 😵💫😵💫

11 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

Well done mate. I drove from Manchester to Weston Super Mare and back again over the last two days, I was halfers with my mate playing slots on the laptop balanced on his knee on the passenger seat. 340 mile round trip and we didn’t hit a single bonus until we were 30 miles from home 😵💫😵💫

Was the bonus worth waiting for

Guest Chair Slots
16 hours ago, david1111 said:

Was the bonus worth waiting for

It was on Beef Lightning and paid about 100x. So no basically 😂

Edited by Chair Slots