Cheltenham 2022 promotions

lucy_tgc

Just thought i'd start a post for us all to share free bets and offers for Cheltenham 2022 that we come across that could potentially help the good people of the TGC take the bookies to the cleaners by spending as little as possible.

Every Monday on Sky Bet you get your Sky reward of a £5 free bet if you spend £25 or over during the week before. But if you go to the Sky Bet club part in the promotions part you can change your reward to a few different offers. They're offering to change it a £2.50 free bet + 25 free 10p spins, 50 free 10p spins or a £7.50 free horse racing bet which will be perfect for Cheltenham.

Anyway post below (if you want to) of any decent free bets and offers for the races. Good luck i hope you all smash it

• Keeemon 3

Lifl & Aldi are doing 5 cans of beans and get two free 

So if you just have 1 can with no bread spread over the 4 days and get pumped you'll still be eating into next week 

I'm in Cost Cutters today and possibly the Co-op and will do some investigating with any deals they may have 

We can do this members 

Every little helps  

Edited by Bangers
  • Love 6

42 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Lifl & Aldi are doing 5 cans of beans and get two free 

So if you just have 1 can with no bread spread over the 4 days and get pumped you'll still be eating into next week 

I'm in Cost Cutters today and possibly the Co-op and will do some investigating with any deals they may have 

We can do this members 

Every little helps  

Screenshot_20220313-132307_Chrome.jpg

• Love 1
  • Good Luck! 1

The tore are doing a free £1  placepot foe each day if you have an account.  Have to opt in  they also have a free comp with 10k a day prizes plus a weekly prize for 1000 people first come first served. maybe I got an email yesterday saying there were still places available. comp is to beat their tipsters return on the day with minimum 3 bets required  and bets can be any meeting during Cheltenham card. Anybody finishing above him gets a share of the pot

• Keeemon 1

• MrUKHackz pinned and featured this topic