BET 365 Free Bet

MrUKHackz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not a free bet but a free competition on Bet365.  They have a free to enter football competition where you have to predict the correct scores in 6 games and you can win free bets  or if you get all 6 correct you can win a million.  It is called 6 scores challenge.

One for super picker and football accumulator expert   @Jok3st3r  maybe 

• Keeemon 2

4 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Mo Salah to have a shot on target today 1/7, Bet365 doing evens as a special, value bet there

It says max stake applies but whatever it is it seems high unlike Paddy Powers max tenner because I typed in 5k  and it was going to process it.

Sometimes you think they cannot lose like Jesus last night but  I have opted to punt the Salah one because it seems highly likely he will have a shot  against Fulham especially as he has such a good record for scoring a goal on the opening day

I also believe Aston Villa could be a decent price to beat Bournemouth  at around evens as when doing  my FPL research it seems Bournemouth have a very weakened team  as they have a lot of injuries  and not any big signings.  I believe one or two of the potential starters  today did not even play for them in the championship last year !

8 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

25 minutes in and Liverpool do not even have a shot on target I was not expecting that 

Now 1-0 down and as a crazy fact, Paddy Power settled all bets on Liverpool to win the league this season after the community shield performance, madness!!!

3 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Now 1-0 down and as a crazy fact, Paddy Power settled all bets on Liverpool to win the league this season after the community shield performance, madness!!!

Paddy Power would not have had a lot of money on Liverpool at that stage I would guess.  They know they will get lots of publicity from paying out which saves on the advertising and no doubt from doing it in  the past they know they would get most of it rewagered on Liverpool  and so get it back when City win the league 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I guess it was the Man Utd to score 1 that boosted the price !  or do you think it was Liverpool to only score 3

Was just the first bet booster that caught my eye, there was one for Man Utd to win, both teams to score and X amount of corners for only 8-1!!!

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Was just the first bet booster that caught my eye, there was one for Man Utd to win, both teams to score and X amount of corners for only 8-1!!!

I went for Salah to score  Liverpool to win and over 10 corners combined    and it is the corners I am worried about

• Chaching! 1
  • Keeemon 1