Roulette Jackpot 

virgo

2 hours ago, Blacko said:

Couldn't agree more @Bangers, it's all fucking bullshit IMO.

I don't get what you 2 moaning about, is this forum is not for sharing big wins? where did I say I win every time? there are more videos on my channel of me losing then winning.

When I have a good win then i share it here or else just upload it on my channel, you two sounds like some sore losers. 

8 minutes ago, virgo said:

I don't get what you 2 moaning about, is this forum is not for sharing big wins? where did I say I win every time? there are more videos on my channel of me losing then winning.

When I have a good win then i share it here or else just upload it on my channel, you two sounds like some sore losers. 

I've looked on your channel 

Why not make an arrangement to stream live,  upload that first £100 and take things from there ? 

If you post some decent notice on here I promise I'll watch 

I want to see you win these amounts LIVE 

Deal ? 

4 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@virgo

Your last 15 uploads on You tube are all winning videos,  none of those videos are over 1 month old.

I'd just rather view you doing it live 

Can that be arranged please ? 

That's not entirely true, video numbers 7 in my last 8 upload where I won over 1K from 200 and then lost it all, here is the link Immersive roulette £200 to over 1K then ? - YouTube 

I would love to stream as so many viewers are asking but B/W  the work and family I can't manage the time, gambling is a very private matter for me, I have a young child, I would never gamble when family is around.

Someday maybe but when I can't say.

• Like 1

Just now, virgo said:

That's not entirely true, video numbers 7 in my last 8 upload where I won over 1K from 200 and then lost it all, here is the link Immersive roulette £200 to over 1K then ? - YouTube 

I would love to stream as so many viewers are asking but B/W  the work and family I can't manage the time, gambling is a very private matter for me, I have a young child, I would never gamble when family is around.

Someday maybe but when I can't say.

Ok - Understand 

I'm just a very old suspicious person who's been gambling since the 70's 

And a sore loser that just eats cheap beans most days 

These beans are driving me nuts 

Just want a steak 

Just a smell of steak 

• Love 1

There's an easy way to show your profit and loss, when you open immersive roulette you click the little clock next to the cog at the top right, it will show you every date + or - and how much you wagered in spins. Easy way to show you are a real gambler with losses as well as wins which I have no doubt you are :thumbsup:

Example below, im useless these days, lucks gone for a Burton but at least I've been responsible with my bets! Those numbers used to have 3 zeros after not 1!

Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 22.18.04.png

• Puke! 1

16 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

There's an easy way to show your profit and loss, when you open immersive roulette you click the little clock next to the cog at the top right, it will show you every date + or - and how much you wagered in spins. Easy way to show you are a real gambler with losses as well as wins which I have no doubt you are :thumbsup:

Example below, im useless these days, lucks gone for a Burton but at least I've been responsible with my bets! Those numbers used to have 3 zeros after not 1!

Screenshot 2022-03-11 at 22.18.04.png

gamehistory.thumb.JPG.810e71fdb78ea151816dde7b17f25f8c.JPG

• Puke! 1

47 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@MrUKHackz

I will make a prediction your luck will change soon,  Virgo must be a Virgo and I'm going to guess you are Aires Yes ? 

Yes YES I'm seeing warmth,  heat and warmth BUT you are cool with that. 

I see No bailiffs I just see a much happier future with less stress 

Pisces matey, 41 next week

• Keeemon 1

14 hours ago, Bangers said:

@virgo

Be careful or it's a future of nothing but beans,  even then sometimes beans is a luxury 

Or the very special days

Beans AND warm bread 

I know mate what you mean, I have been there long ago where even beans were not available, I am one of very few people they manage to come out from very bad conditions to have a normal life again, when I was in my darkest time, I took a long very long break from all sort of gambling and pull myself together, it took me good few years to be back to normal life and have family and normal job, there is a reason my YouTube channel call "Lost Gambler", I think I'll make sometime to introduce myself in introduction section of this gambling community, long story short, I only gamble privately and only with the money that I wouldn't lose my sleep on without effecting anyone around me and myself.  

• Keeemon 2