Tinkering on Legacy of Dead 40p

Solario333

15 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

Think it’s classed as a act of god unless you get special cover for flooding if your prone to floods xx

You would be covered for storm damage regardless.  Flood is a different matter, but even if you're in a flood area government have a scheme in partnership with insurers called flood re which gives flood cover to some households which previously may have been unable to get it at a reasonable cost

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 1

4 minutes ago, david1111 said:

You would be covered for storm damage regardless.  Flood is a different matter, but even if you're in a flood area government have a scheme in partnership with insurers called flood re which gives flood cover to some households which previously may have been unable to get it at a reasonable cost

Ah ok I’ll shut up then hahaha 

• Love 1

6 hours ago, Kinkerbells said:

Think it’s classed as a act of god unless you get special cover for flooding if your prone to floods xx

6 hours ago, david1111 said:

My mate gets a call from his mother, she needs picking up in Penzance, he drives down to the strip and parks his immaculate estoril blue M3 Evo on the main road but on the side nearest the sea, he locks it and goes to get his mother.

The weather picks up, a boat comes in and moors up for safety, the wind blows, the mast snaps and basically nailed my mates car to the floor, it was flattened, a total right off, wheels out at 45 degrees like something out of a cartoon and the roof totally touching the seats.

He calls his insurance as he's fully comp and guess what, it's an "Act of God" and he's not covered!

About 15k straight in the bin, my argument with him was why didn't you say I'm not religious and don't believe in this God fella, which he saw the funny side to, anyway yeah, just had to scrap it and that was that. :feelsbadman:

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

My mate gets a call from his mother, she needs picking up in Penzance, he drives down to the strip and parks his immaculate estoril blue M3 Evo on the main road but on the side nearest the sea, he locks it and goes to get his mother.

The weather picks up, a boat comes in and moors up for safety, the wind blows, the mast snaps and basically nailed my mates car to the floor, it was flattened, a total right off, wheels out at 45 degrees like something out of a cartoon and the roof totally touching the seats.

He calls his insurance as he's fully comp and guess what, it's an "Act of God" and he's not covered!

About 15k straight in the bin, my argument with him was why didn't you say I'm not religious and don't believe in this God fella, which he saw the funny side to, anyway yeah, just had to scrap it and that was that. :feelsbadman:

It's a get out. I would have put that down as accidental damage, but it's down to their interpretation. 

I would state act of God as something like a volcanic eruption or indeed a virus. Most insurers didn't pay business interruption claims for covid

Edited by david1111
  • Keeemon 1