Winter Derby

Bangers

Been working my way through this race and it looks worth a play, the warm jolly from team Gosden won LTO but even Id not touch an odds On shot that must of had problems, did notice last season JG had him entered in a few races but something was clearly wrong that they pulled him and sent him to pasture, also, his last win was under Lanfranco and in this race Robert Havlin is up and he is NO Lanfranco.

Can a 6yr old gelding win a Group 3 after being off the track for over 300 days ?  MMmmmmm sure but for me the horse has too many negatives so I'm taking him on, be interesting to see how the market goes in a few days time, if there is zero money about for the J.G runner that's never a good sign but don't let me put you off.

Richard Hannon might just of planned this race to perfection with his 4yr old colt, did read a few interesting quotes from him about this very horse a while back and he appears to be bringing him along nicely, he's won his last two starts and looked a horse that was in decent shape on his last appearance at Lingfield, sure he didn't beat much and Sean Levey didn't need to ask for much but it looked to me like it was more about getting him in a better place for the future.

Taking into consideration he's won his last two starts at Lingfield along with his racing fitness he'd be no surprise winner and looks worth a punt. 

Race date - Saturday 26th Feb 

Race Time - 14:05 

Distance - 1m 2f 

Track - Lingfield 

Trainer - Richard Hannon ''Jnr'' 

Jockey Booking - Sean Levey 

Horse - Fancy Man 

Showing price - 4/1 Betfred & Ladjokes - 7/2 Hills & Paddy Power  

• Keeemon 2

• 1 month later...