Hidden features in games (Bigger Bass)

Mattowl1867

Hi folks 👋

Not posted for aaaaages but still love reading the site 😁

Anyway, had a strange moment yesterday during my game of Bigger Bass. I was in the feature just at 24p stake, and it was struggling to get the fisherman to raise me to the next retrigger and X2 wins. 

I was one position away from the extra spins when my final spin gave a dead spin, but then the game froze for a sec. A fishing line and hook then came down from the top of the screen towards the bottom, I thought wtf is going on here... Is it gonna drag an Ace up to make a line of 3 aces for 30p?? Or reveal the monster fish!? Oooow.....anyways it just dragged another scatter guy up onto the reel which gave me the additional spins! Nice touch I thought. Never seen it before myself or seen any stream show it... What about you's? 

I'm a big lover of additional base game features, what other games do you like that have some? Besides the obvious blueprint ones like Ted etc...

I saw one the other day on a Pragmatic bank heist style one, this robber just runs across the screen and three safe shaped scattered are guarantee  ...also...Pragmatics fishin' for gold(?) game also does one that brings in a decent win, or brings loads of scatters in. 

• Keeemon 5

When i played bigger bass i got a random hidden thing in the bonus aswell. The fisherman popped up on screen smiling then he turned around and fired a bazooka into the pond and loads of the symbols turned into fish. I've never seen it happen before that and any streamer that i've told thinks i'm full of it for some reason.

• Love 2
  • Keeemon 2

12 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

When i played bigger bass i got a random hidden thing in the bonus aswell. The fisherman popped up on screen smiling then he turned around and fired a bazooka into the pond and loads of the symbols turned into fish. I've never seen it happen before that and any streamer that i've told thinks i'm full of it for some reason.

Hey Lucy, I think I can imagine what you mean but I don't think I've seen it... Can almost envision it happening, dream like haha... Maybe I fish too much 🎣🤣

Mostly, if you get the fisherman and no fish, there will be the dynamite thrown in that may bring 3-5 fish into the screen instead of dead symbols. I'm sure most of us have had that.

But the one you describe is different, pretty sure I've not seen it unfortunately but it sounds very plausible... Shame on the jealous streamers hating on yo' extra bonus action 🤣👌

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Koi princess had something similar where  you got 2 scatters and if the 3rd scatter was one away a fish used to leap out and push the scatter up. 

It did take the piss though as sometimes the scatter would disappear again

I liked this a lot! When I first played the game I didn't know about teases, as the fish brought in a scatter many times in a row. I was go smacked the first time it fobbed me off! Ha 

I don't think we can class this as a hidden feature as such though? On the stake options, you can pay slightly more to 'increase' bonuses and randomisers like this I think 

But great shout 😁

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Koi princess had something similar where  you got 2 scatters and if the 3rd scatter was one away a fish used to leap out and push the scatter up. 

It did take the piss though as sometimes the scatter would disappear again

Yea, but that is pretty common thing in that slot. Tilting slot all around indeed.

• Keeemon 1

On Gremlins the tap can turn on after a losing spin and make the gremlins wet which turns them to scatters or it can make mogwai wet and he multiplies. Not sure its secret though!

Hot Mode on Terminator 2

Cold Mode on Happy Holidays

I think the most outrageous one was the cheat code for Frankenstein by Netent, you could literally force a bonus to drop in, soon patched but obvs a naughty dev did it for his own reasons!

Just remembered, I found the engineers hidden menu on BF games on LVBet, I couldn't activate anything nefarious but I could make it run 1000 spins in around a minute, pretty handy for rolla when he was getting his 1000 free spins a week, anyone whos played these will tell you it takes hours to play them, not with the secret menu it doesn't!

• Puke! 1
  • Keeemon 2

7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

On Gremlins the tap can turn on after a losing spin and make the gremlins wet which turns them to scatters or it can make mogwai wet and he multiplies. Not sure its secret though!

Hot Mode on Terminator 2

Cold Mode on Happy Holidays

I think the most outrageous one was the cheat code for Frankenstein by Netent, you could literally force a bonus to drop in, soon patched but obvs a naughty dev did it for his own reasons!

Just remembered, I found the engineers hidden menu on BF games on LVBet, I couldn't activate anything nefarious but I could make it run 1000 spins in around a minute, pretty handy for rolla when he was getting his 1000 free spins a week, anyone whos played these will tell you it takes hours to play them, not with the secret menu it doesn't!

• Love 2

22 hours ago, lucy_tgc said:

Ive seen that too !!!

• Keeemon 2

On 02/02/2022 at 08:31, crazyrightmeow said:

@lucy_tgcI had bazooka twice and was confused the first time as well because it looks like its very rare. Never saw it before anywhere. I had all 3 random features, at least I think there are only 3.

On 02/02/2022 at 11:06, Douvan said:

Yeah Hackz, quite bizarre to see. 

On 02/02/2022 at 21:29, Solario333 said:

Ive seen that too !!!

i'm proper happy now that others have seen it because i got called a liar so much that i was genuinely questioning weather it happened or not haha

• Love 3
  • Good Luck! 1

8 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

I still reckon that’s bollocks you fudgers are colluding 

Here’s me over here contemplating WW3 whilst all the crackpots on this forum have spent a week debating if a cartoon fisherman fires a bazooka at a wank fisherman frenzy slot. These TGC meet-ups must be fucking grim if that’s all they talk about 🧐

• Love 5

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

Here’s me over here contemplating WW3 whilst all the crackpots on this forum have spent a week debating if a cartoon fisherman fires a bazooka at a wank fisherman frenzy slot. These TGC meet-ups must be fucking grim if that’s all they talk about 🧐

Who needs WW3 to end the world when you can get degenerates crippling the global economy by punting on bonanza looking for a D that isn't lodged firmly in their rectum.

• Love 2

9 hours ago, Avernite said:

Who needs WW3 to end the world when you can get degenerates crippling the global economy by punting on bonanza looking for a D that isn't lodged firmly in their rectum.

I was the king of bonanza degens in the past.

In fact I still get a semi at the sight of a big gold D

Guest Chair Slots
11 hours ago, Blacko said:

Putin has filled the gap in that market mate you’re wasting your time.

On 02/02/2022 at 19:58, MrUKHackz said:

Supposedly that persona of infamy 'nicola' found that bug and reported it to netent. I don't think you could force the bonus - I thought you could switch the stake upon hitting the bonus. Kerching.

• Keeemon 1