Gigantoonz Review

MrUKHackz

4 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

@MrUKHackz i know i've asked you and @Rocknrolla many times about getting a Gargatoon teddy so i'll ask again. If they have any going to promote this new slot and you're able to get hold of one please let me have it, i've been trying for about 2 years now i think.

I will deffo be able to get you something at Ice in April but if they send anything earlier it's yours :thumbsup:

Cashtruck review coming too

• Puke! 1

27 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Can’t be any worse than that Dr Toonz shite, Reactoonz 2 was underwhelming. Do you think this one is a hit or miss @MrUKHackz?

I'd say its better than Dr Toonz and Reactoonz 2 from the little gameplay I've had, Garga seemed fairly easy to trigger in this new one and the clusters looked huge but the actual pay I got was under 100x so it's one of them, don't go mad on it but probably worth the odd few spins.

• Keeemon 1

8 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

@MrUKHackz i know i've asked you and @Rocknrolla many times about getting a Gargatoon teddy so i'll ask again. If they have any going to promote this new slot and you're able to get hold of one please let me have it, i've been trying for about 2 years now i think.

Why on Earth do you want one of those @lucy_tgc? Every time you looked at the fucking thing would remind you how much money you lost chasing the bastard.

On 26/01/2022 at 14:05, lucy_tgc said:

I saw this one day too late!

I gave 2 garga cushions, a few pairs of garga socks and a garga wireless charger to our maintenance man yesterday - plus a Yggdrassil hoodie. If I'd logged in earlier I most definitely would have let you have them. I've only got one garga left and my 6 year old has covered with spaghetti bolognese  :/

• Agree 1

16 hours ago, MmmmDonuts said:

I saw this one day too late!

I gave 2 garga cushions, a few pairs of garga socks and a garga wireless charger to our maintenance man yesterday - plus a Yggdrassil hoodie. If I'd logged in earlier I most definitely would have let you have them. I've only got one garga left and my 6 year old has covered with spaghetti bolognese  😕

I won't lie i am a little gutted but still, i appreciate the gesture that you would of let me have one so thank you 😭😭😭

I’ve tried having a go at this game and let me tell you that it sucks Elephants dicks. Imagine how frustrating the original reactoonz is then multiply it by ten. Just about every spin has an enormous symbol on it which usually has no purpose other than to block building up the win meter, fucking gutbucket of a slot.