The Ukraine situation

Blacko

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fudge

I can understand how a small group of humans can be so evil, but I don't understand how the general russian public can support this. I was surprised when I saw an 82% putin approval rating. When you see videos of the general public being interviewed and a lot of them say stuff like Ukrainians deserve it, they are subhuman, nazis, we should take their land, etc. russian soldier was asked why they rape women and children and his answer was "they are weaker".

I grew up around russian thugs and I'm still shocked to see this.

Edited by Fudge

Guest Fudge

During spring I was working in Germany and there was big russian parade happening with Z symbols, russian flags and pro-war screaming. Why are they allowed to live here? They love russia so much then why not help them move back to it? If war happens what do you think these people will do? The same stuff they do in Ukraine.

40 minutes ago, Fudge said:

During spring I was working in Germany and there was big russian parade happening with Z symbols, russian flags and pro-war screaming. Why are they allowed to live here? They love russia so much then why not help them move back to it? If war happens what do you think these people will do? The same stuff they do in Ukraine.

If war happens and they start pressing red buttons they will die along with the rest of us. 

Guest Fudge
33 minutes ago, slotbrick said:

Anyone saw an interview with a British mercenary? https://www.bitchute.com/video/IUpHLFVYcLEm/ . I've seen also one with Sean, will try finding it. But for those others who just recently Russians caught in the Donetsk republic, a death penalty awaits. In DR the death penalty exists, but not in Russia. 

Where is this filmed?

Guest Fudge
40 minutes ago, slotbrick said:

Anyone saw an interview with a British mercenary? https://www.bitchute.com/video/IUpHLFVYcLEm/ . I've seen also one with Sean, will try finding it. But for those others who just recently Russians caught in the Donetsk republic, a death penalty awaits. In DR the death penalty exists, but not in Russia. 

If he's a prisoner of war then these videos should not be shared and watched for obvious reasons... 

14 hours ago, Fudge said:

Where is this filmed?

No idea, but I guess in a custody in DR. There is another video of him talking on the phone with somebody from BBC and asking for help to get him out. I can't share it here because it's on an 18+ telegram channel. 

Here is a source in English, he often makes reports right from the place, if anyone is interested of course.

https://t.me/grahamwphillips
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIwPss5yBbs

The fake media is running stories about Russian debt default being immenent but it's yet another skewing of reality.  The US is banning banks from accepting Bond payments which is making Russia unable to pay their sovereign debt obligations which is technically  a default in the eyes of the credit ratings agencies but Russia is actually one of the few countries not mired in unrepayable debt.  Unlike the UK and the US Russias external debt to GDP levels are tiny and they can easily meet their obligations and they clai to be able and willing to do so.  What this actually achieves is to make the Western financial institutions that are counterparty to this Russian debt have to write it off which only serves to exacerbate their financial woes.

I am convinced now that this is about bringing down the Western financial system, it has to be, the policy is simply too stupid to be stupid. Everything supposedly intended to harm Russia harms us more.

Guest Fudge
14 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The fake media is running stories about Russian debt default being immenent but it's yet another skewing of reality.  The US is banning banks from accepting Bond payments which is making Russia unable to pay their sovereign debt obligations which is technically  a default in the eyes of the credit ratings agencies but Russia is actually one of the few countries not mired in unrepayable debt.  Unlike the UK and the US Russias external debt to GDP levels are tiny and they can easily meet their obligations and they clai to be able and willing to do so.  What this actually achieves is to make the Western financial institutions that are counterparty to this Russian debt have to write it off which only serves to exacerbate their financial woes.

I am convinced now that this is about bringing down the Western financial system, it has to be, the policy is simply too stupid to be stupid. Everything supposedly intended to harm Russia harms us more.

What would be the end goal?

20 minutes ago, Fudge said:

What would be the end goal?

It appears to be the "reset" or "build back better", but in order to build  back better you first have to destroy what you already have.  Nobody can accuse me of being a tinfoil hat conspiracy nutjob either because they are admitting to it over at Davos, they are openly coming out with their plans this very moment they are not even bothering to hide it any more.

Personally I think the financial system is about to break and they all know it and there is a battle of elites to grab all the actual real physical resources.

• 1 month later...

NYC release this video on preparing for a nuclear strike albeit the chances being very low. If the chances are very low then why are they scaring the shite out of people telling them what to do when/if the attack happens?, is the threat of nuclear attack possible? 

• Love 1

10 minutes ago, Blacko said:

NYC release this video on preparing for a nuclear strike albeit the chances being very low. If the chances are very low then why are they scaring the shite out of people telling them what to do when/if the attack happens?, is the threat of nuclear attack possible? 

I understand these are the same warnings  issued by Glasgow council when @Blacko  is seen heading into to town for his ten pints of Guinness  followed by a curry

• Love 3

On 12/07/2022 at 19:37, Blacko said:

Could be in response to Russia about to test more Satan 2 missiles

29 minutes ago, david1111 said:

Could be in response to Russia about to test more Satan 2 missiles

They are trying to stoke fear and panic everywhere, no different to the "duck and cover" indoctrination they used on kids decades ago, hiding under a desk won't do anything in the event of a nuclear strike but it will ingrain some fear of Russia in the minds of impressionable kids. You see it with everything nowadays some hot weather used to mean you just bought an ice cream but today it comes with all manner of warnings, everything has to be turned into a crisis.

• Keeemon 1

7 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

hot weather used to mean you just bought an ice cream but today it comes with all manner of warnings, everything has to be turned into a crisis.

Reminds me… my Mother had a Karen moment this week. She was screaming at a bloke who left his dog in his car. Her heart was in the right place, she didn’t understand that Tesla’s are the exception. The owner explained this to her as did I and she’s still none the wiser. Bless old people eh 

• Keeemon 2

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Blacko said:

@philinvicta your officially been transferred over to the Taiwan situation now, what the fuck is going on over there.. the Americans send an 82 year old Nancy Pelosi over there and the Chinese are ready for a tear up. Is it time to bring out AndyWilliams Tetley ashtray?

Seems like these American politicians like to keep their snout in the trough forever maybe they were hoping the Chinese would retire her.   Must be a bugger entering politics in the US  after leaving university and looking at 40 years before you can even get a decent job because the old fudgers will not give up office,  I saw today that many of the Trump backed republicans won their local votes and I would not put it past the yanks in voting Trump back into office.

I think the Chinese are doing their usual thing  with regards countries they look at as their domain even if the other countries do not see it the same way. They kick off when someone meets the Dalai Lama as well. I do not think they want to see all those massive exports disappear.  It is not like Russia where countries need the natural resources and despite everything they say have sent over 70 billion to Russia since the invasion of Ukraine.   the Chinese economy could collapse if they went back to being isolationist

• Like 1

15 hours ago, philinvicta said:

Seems like these American politicians like to keep their snout in the trough forever maybe they were hoping the Chinese would retire her.   Must be a bugger entering politics in the US  after leaving university and looking at 40 years before you can even get a decent job because the old fudgers will not give up office,  I saw today that many of the Trump backed republicans won their local votes and I would not put it past the yanks in voting Trump back into office.

I think the Chinese are doing their usual thing  with regards countries they look at as their domain even if the other countries do not see it the same way. They kick off when someone meets the Dalai Lama as well. I do not think they want to see all those massive exports disappear.  It is not like Russia where countries need the natural resources and despite everything they say have sent over 70 billion to Russia since the invasion of Ukraine.   the Chinese economy could collapse if they went back to being isolationist

3/1 currently on Trump at the moment,  If he runs with DeSantis or Rand Paul as his running mate this is stealing money.  I just can't see how the Dems can possibly win, even those who voted for Biden purely becuase he's not Trump must be regretting it by now.  Can you imagine if the media gave Biden half the treatment they gave Trump, he can't even handle being softballed.

You have to laugh at the double standards though, when Trump was elected 3 days later there was the "pussy hat" protests from women and absolutely nothing happened to make a womans lot worse under Trump, after a week in office Biden allowed trangender "women" to compete with actual women so he was the one that screwed them over not Trump.  Also all the Russia, Russia, Russia narrative which they now admit they made it all up when Bidens links to China are proveable.  And there's also the "get Trump medically tested, he's got his finger on the red button we need a medical report" which he did and we have Biden who clearly has dementia getting nothing like the same pressure.

I've had a few quid at 3/1 as even an announcement that he intends to run should see a good cash out, I can't see any candidate from the Dems winning, too many people even the ones that are not political are on to them now.

• Keeemon 2

• 5 weeks later...

The MOD has just put in a tender for £250 million worth of cold climate ration packs.

https://yourtenderteam.co.uk/contracts/lsl-food-0017-operational-ration-packs-2023-orp23/

I might be adding up 2 and 2 and coming up with 5 here but why so many cold climate rations, is war with Russia on the cards?  The UK has already been named as the hand behind the failed attempt to capture the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant.  Apparenltly 70 UK trained Ukranian marines tried to land and retake the plant by sea in 7 boats and the Russians either killed or captured them.  They are claiming one boat had Ukrainians all geared up to impersonate Russians and their mission was to kidnap the nuclear safety inspection team bt as with absolutely everyhing else regarding this I have no idea what's fog of war BS.

I've been saying for long enough there is something off about the UKs desperation to stop Russia like there is far more at stake than we are being told.  Boris Johnson for example should be spending his last time in office laying down roadblock legistation that the opposition would need to unpick slowly over time not hiding out in Ukraine.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk

18 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Boris Johnson for example should be spending his last time in office laying down roadblock legistation that the opposition would need to unpick slowly over time not hiding out in Ukraine.

The man is a dithering tool 

That clever he's stupid  

1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The MOD has just put in a tender for £250 million worth of cold climate ration packs.

https://yourtenderteam.co.uk/contracts/lsl-food-0017-operational-ration-packs-2023-orp23/

I might be adding up 2 and 2 and coming up with 5 here but why so many cold climate rations, is war with Russia on the cards?  The UK has already been named as the hand behind the failed attempt to capture the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant.  Apparenltly 70 UK trained Ukranian marines tried to land and retake the plant by sea in 7 boats and the Russians either killed or captured them.  They are claiming one boat had Ukrainians all geared up to impersonate Russians and their mission was to kidnap the nuclear safety inspection team bt as with absolutely everyhing else regarding this I have no idea what's fog of war BS.

I've been saying for long enough there is something off about the UKs desperation to stop Russia like there is far more at stake than we are being told.  Boris Johnson for example should be spending his last time in office laying down roadblock legistation that the opposition would need to unpick slowly over time not hiding out in Ukraine.

I thought i read somewhere that some UK troops had been told to make sure that their affairs were in order and they were being prepared for fighting

It was here

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-soldiers-told-ready-war-27791322

• Keeemon 1