Helios Fury Bonus Buy

slots4fun777

Guest Chair Slots

I haven’t even watched it but vs the price the bonus cost it’s probably about 10x.

Come back when you trigger it naturally mate.

Edited by Chair Slots

20 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Nobody really gives a shit all you do is post winning videos you never comment on anything else 🤦‍♂️

Kinda agree with your response. Back in the day you had open discussion with the heavy hitters such as Denman, Miller etc.. even the wind up merchants like young @Gkell727. The only thing you can do with these big win videos is to congratulate the person that posted it. I remember the old days where TGC riots took place at the drop of a hat resulting in Hackz and Rolla having to ban members for 24 hours, those were the days. 

• Love 3

47 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Kinda agree with your response. Back in the day you had open discussion with the heavy hitters such as Denman, Miller etc.. even the wind up merchants like young @Gkell727. The only thing you can do with these big win videos is to congratulate the person that posted it. I remember the old days where TGC riots took place at the drop of a hat resulting in Hackz and Rolla having to ban members for 24 hours, those were the days. 

Ah yes, the early days. Did you know me and @VillaLad used to chat in the tipping comp selections only thread. So rebellious, and crunchie used to make the scores up as he went along 😃 

• Love 4

Just now, david1111 said:

Ah yes, the early days. Did you know me and @VillaLad used to chat in the tipping comp selections only thread. So rebellious, and crunchie used to make the scores up as he went along 😃 

You could have started a thread on songs of praise back in the day and it would have been locked an hour afterwards.

• Love 6

Guest Chair Slots
7 hours ago, RB91 said:

Imagine crying about someone posting a win on a gambling forum…

Imagine commenting about someone crying about someone posting a win on a gambling forum 😘

15 hours ago, Blacko said:

You could have started a thread on songs of praise back in the day and it would have been locked an hour afterwards.

I seen this old video yesterday and it made me laugh so much because it reminded me of all the petty arguing on the forum that used to happen for no reason at the drop of a hat lol

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

On 18/01/2022 at 17:11, Blacko said:

Where’s the terminator Gif when I need it 

I’ll be back baby 

• Puke! 2

11 hours ago, lucy_tgc said:

I seen this old video yesterday and it made me laugh so much because it reminded me of all the petty arguing on the forum that used to happen for no reason at the drop of a hat lol

In my secondary school years I'd of come up the stairs and said yes big prefect boss what's happening and banged devvo the chav for him, can't stand bullying. Then later on I'd get beat up by Devvos big bro whos in the 11th year :Mutley:

• Love 1