Recommended Posts

I couldn’t even get in this sodding game you have to pass some questions or something I’m too thick to understand what it was asking so just Exited out of it 😂😂😂😂😂

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Kinkerbells said:

I couldn’t even get in this sodding game you have to pass some questions or something I’m too thick to understand what it was asking so just Exited out of it 😂😂😂😂😂

What questions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, david1111 said:

What questions?

Like it gives you the choice of 3 things to pick before you go into the game I dunno what to pick so just clicked 3 and it came up with another thing and I was like wtf 😂😂😂😂 to complicated for me plus I never knew what to pick . X

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, david1111 said:

What questions?

multiple choice questions appear at the start, 2 are wrong and only 1 is correct, if you click one of the wrong ones the whole game closes! :Mutley:

  • Haha 2
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

multiple choice questions appear at the start, 2 are wrong and only 1 is correct, if you click one of the wrong ones the whole game closes! :Mutley:

What a weird slot 😂😂😂😂 who made it jigsaw ffs

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s so high variance you have to verify your age just to read the review 😳🙃

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Chair Slots said:

I hate you Hackz.

 

3D3B576D-EC88-4A3C-B28B-35A1C634879A.png

Well done, you passed the test and found the deliberate mistake! :DavidBrent:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

Well done, you passed the test and found the deliberate mistake! :DavidBrent:

Oh good do I get my fudging trophy now??

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chair Slots said:

Oh good do I get my fudging trophy now??

It's been there ages mate, I thought you were joking before!

suit-you-sir-suit-you.gifScreenshot 2022-01-14 at 21.51.43.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First bonus. Not bad I guess. Still down about 300 for the day.

40062EE1-323E-4A42-8E51-5BEF36C273E2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried a ton at £7 bonus spins, highest win under £3, 3 bonuses paid zero… complete dogshit.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Blacko said:

I tried a ton at £7 bonus spins, highest win under £3, 3 bonuses paid zero… complete dogshit.

Switch the base game to brutal with the lever which makes 20p spins 22p and just grind the base game mate, better RTP and higher chance of hitting the bonus that costs the bonus buyers 3000x stake.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This one is sick, played through 20 on 0.20 and not even a single win! I still like it though and will perservere...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Player1173 said:

This one is sick, played through 20 on 0.20 and not even a single win! I still like it though and will perservere...

you will need extremely deep pockets to hit a decent win ......but it could be worth the wait ...  a little like Lil devil supercharged !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

It's been there ages mate, I thought you were joking before!

suit-you-sir-suit-you.gifScreenshot 2022-01-14 at 21.51.43.png

 

Ah nice one cheers, doesn’t show up on mobile that’s why 😊👍

Oh and it’s World Darts Champ 2022 not 2021 😉

Edited by Chair Slots
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lost $500 on crypto casino all bonus buy on 20 cents what game 😂 

 

Screenshot 2022-01-27 at 03.42.47.png

Edited by ISlot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/01/2022 at 11:21, Player1173 said:

This one is sick, played through 20 on 0.20 and not even a single win! I still like it though and will perservere...

What part of 100 spins and 'not even a single win' made you like it I wonder? Hard to fathom to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, PieGamble said:

What part of 100 spins and 'not even a single win' made you like it I wonder? Hard to fathom to be honest.

I like high volatile games in general, I won't be grinding this one for hours on end as it will rinse a balance in no time, but will be having low stake punts every so often. There has been some insane hits on the game already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now