Bye Bye Boris

david1111

Just now, david1111 said:

It's the party they had at number 10 on the first lockdown which he attended. 100 of them drinking together whilst 1000s of people dying alone

He’ll never resign mate he’s not that kind of person and if this carries on then it won’t be long before the people make a stand we’re all being took for complete mugs 

5 minutes ago, david1111 said:

You're right, he probably won't.  Hopefully he'll be thrown out

Let’s hope so but it won’t matter much cause whoever replaces him will be just as corrupt the whole parliament needs to be looked at and changed. Have you seen them on PM Q’s and question time all they do is blame each other and try and say how good they are themselves it’s like being in the school playground the bunch of idiots and the scary thing is that these are in charge of the country none of them live in the real world so it will never get better cause they don’t live day to day like we do.

1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Let’s hope so but it won’t matter much cause whoever replaces him will be just as corrupt the whole parliament needs to be looked at and changed. Have you seen them on PM Q’s and question time all they do is blame each other and try and say how good they are themselves it’s like being in the school playground the bunch of idiots and the scary thing is that these are in charge of the country none of them live in the real world so it will never get better cause they don’t live day to day like we do.

Yeah something needs to be done. I can't bear to watch pmqs, it's cringeable. 

Thing is with the prime minister there has to a bit of respect, but he no longer has any and he's completely bumbled his way through and taken the piss out of us all.

It may not change things drastically if he goes, but there comes a time when enough is enough

4 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Tough one for me personally.. hate the tories, not a Scottish Nationalist and don't see Labour as being a credible threat to Conservative dominance.

To be honest mate this isn't about anyone's alliance to any party.

It's about an abuse of power whilst ''his people'' were going through in many cases their worst nightmare 

Integrity , forbearance, dignity , honesty, virtue, compassion, respect, diligence,  are words that have vanished from the political landscape because the value and virtues of all our political representatives has succumbed to the morals and practises of the gutter.  Pride and steadfast loyalty to the electorate, has vanished , in favour of subsidised debauchery , corrupt and insidious behaviour, dubious and malicious rivalry, and vacuous vulgar  me first self praising soliloquy .  Let us pray that God will deliver us from their manifest abuse and that we will conquer the disaster they have created, with freedom .

Edited by Solario333
  • Puke! 1

2 minutes ago, david1111 said:

To be honest mate this isn't about anyone's alliance to any party.

It's about an abuse of power whilst ''his people'' were going through in many cases their worst nightmare 

This crackpot Johnson is the "teflon don" of Downing Street, no matter how many times he fucks up it always get's swept under the carpet. They ripped the shit out of Theresa May during her period as PM but constantly turn a blind eye to this mop headed fuck up.

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

This crackpot Johnson is the "teflon don" of Downing Street, no matter how many times he fucks up it always get's swept under the carpet. They ripped the shit out of Theresa May during her period as PM but constantly turn a blind eye to this mop headed fuck up.

I can't see him getting out of this one. He's completely pissed off the general public so even if he stays in power he won't get the vote again.

I can't see his future

If he doesn't resign I can see someone trying to take him out. There's going to be a lot of people out there still mourning loved ones they weren't allowed to visit because of his rules, I can easily imagine the news of this and him then not resigning being enough to tip one or two over the edge and them trying to get some justice themselves. 

1 hour ago, bigbucks1983 said:

If he doesn't resign I can see someone trying to take him out. There's going to be a lot of people out there still mourning loved ones they weren't allowed to visit because of his rules, I can easily imagine the news of this and him then not resigning being enough to tip one or two over the edge and them trying to get some justice themselves. 

Let’s hope not., as much as Johnsons a fanny there have been too many politicians losing their lives through the actions of crackpots with demented minds. I’m certain Johnson will resign soon through the political pressure he has received in Westminster including that from his own party.

16 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Let’s hope not., as much as Johnsons a fanny there have been too many politicians losing their lives through the actions of crackpots with demented minds. I’m certain Johnson will resign soon through the political pressure he has received in Westminster including that from his own party.

Well said mate. That kind of retribution is the last thing this country needs.

The media are steering peoples outrage in the wrong direcion, they are telling people to be outraged by the partying because he partied while others had their loved ones die alone and afraid because they were not allowed anywhere near them but not the criminal policy that ensured people died alone and afraid because their loved ones were not allowed anywhere near them.

i think he will have to go myself, the Tories must know their polling figures mean they might be out of favour for 2 decades.  I don't believe these "man in the street" interviews shown on TV news, they must interview hundreds of people in order to get the 3 or 4 that they can show giving the "correct" response.

2 hours ago, bigbucks1983 said:

download.jpg.1e8b08aff13b8818f4e16f65e151cdae.jpg

• Love 1