Sign in to follow this  
Blacko

The fine art of moaning in a bet.

Nothing beats moaning like fuck about how shit your luck is only to be rewarded by some freak stroke of luck!., I've lost count how many times i've been having a rant at the bet365 livescore screen only to feel like a tit when the team i've been waiting for has scored two goals in the final five minutes. Anybody had a similar experience?, in the past i've heard people in the bookies piss and moan about how shit Sir Tony McCoy is even though the guy won on anything decent he sat on. Can't beat a good moan.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blacko said:

Nothing beats moaning like fuck about how shit your luck is only to be rewarded by some freak stroke of luck!., I've lost count how many times i've been having a rant at the bet365 livescore screen only to feel like a tit when the team i've been waiting for has scored two goals in the final five minutes. Anybody had a similar experience?, in the past i've heard people in the bookies piss and moan about how shit Sir Tony McCoy is even though the guy won on anything decent he sat on. Can't beat a good moan.

I had a good moan over the weekend backed morcombe at home to beat Doncaster the pricks were 3-0 down at half time I was calling them all sorts thought that was bet gone the fuckers won 4-3 Shame the other prick teams couldn’t win though 🤦‍♂️ 

When I used to go bookies years ago I used to write the number of the horse down rather than the name the amount of times I put the price down instead of the number of the horse and slagging off my horse that finished 2nd only to realise I’ve backed the winner was frightening 😂

• Haha 2