Sign in to follow this  
Mad Slasher McGurk

Wuba-luba-luba-dub-dub

2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

For once I've actually stoped when I'm ahead and cashed out £800.

I need to start doing this, i usually build £25 by doing the Rolla strat on BJ to do a double/double then take the £100 to slots. But when i get a balance of say £300 after a few bonuses i always lose it all on primal 😞 

• Sad 3
  • Agree 2

2 hours ago, lucy_tgc said:

I need to start doing this, i usually build £25 by doing the Rolla strat on BJ to do a double/double then take the £100 to slots. But when i get a balance of say £300 after a few bonuses i always lose it all on primal 😞 

I've managed to get a tenner to a few hundred quid plenty of times, once I got 50p from 10 free 10p stake spins to £500 and it always ends the same way with me upping the stakes and losing the lot.  They play so much better on 50p, 60p,70p than they do on £2 or £3

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, david1111 said:

Gtfit @Mad Slasher McGurk

One question, could you not sleep 

Sometimes I get a lot of pain from my neurological condition David and can't sleep so the slots help take my mind off it.  People don't believe this but if you catch a Blueprint in a giving rather than a taking cycle at stupid o'clock at night when nobody else is around you can often get payouts meant to be shared around players all to yourself getting 3-4 bonuses or in play features in  row,  Most people take their big win and leave immediately but you always have to stick around a while just in case it's one of these instances.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Sometimes I get a lot of pain from my neurological condition David and can't sleep so the slots help take my mind off it.  People don't believe this but if you catch a Blueprint in a giving rather than a taking cycle at stupid o'clock at night when nobody else is around you can often get payouts meant to be shared around players all to yourself getting 3-4 bonuses or in play features in  row,  Most people take their big win and leave immediately but you always have to stick around a while just in case it's one of these instances.

Sorry mate, was only joking.

But, yes a lot of my bigger bonanza wins came in the early hours

• Like 1

I had a similar run on this slot when it first came out. Got bonus after bonus and 10+ random features in 100 spins. Almost every time After that 10x-40x. 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Can’t u just have a wank like the rest of us.

• Haha 2

On 29/12/2021 at 08:41, lucy_tgc said:

You should give Reel Attraction a go. Heard it’s decent 

44 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

You should give Reel Attraction a go. Heard it’s decent 

I play it all the time and it's literally the only reason i've kept my Sky Vegas account open

• Like 1