Solario333

Tinkering £1 genie and riders of the storm...

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

A perfect storm @Solario333

congratulations 

I was right down to the last pound when it hit !!  

• Like 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Just now, Solario333 said:

Oh really. The sweetest way to win when you thinks it's all over

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, Solario333 said:

I sometimes can't help but feel that's the design programme that keeps you coming back 

Well done and enjoy. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

13 hours ago, david1111 said:

The sweetest way to win when you thinks it's all over

Been in that very situation a few times,  you'll have been the same 

Bonus lands and still pays ......................

Usually on they ass sweat piss poor BTG games 

pKf8KY.gif

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Been in that very situation a few times,  you'll have been the same 

Bonus lands and still pays ......................

Usually on they ass sweat piss poor BTG games 

pKf8KY.gif

I have indeed. Its like it knows! Of course they do, they know everything. 

• Like 1

@david1111

Can't mind the game and keep forgetting to take a screenshot of these situations but what I was playing about a month or so ago on £2 stake - bonus landed and paid £0.04p 

I've still never had a zero

Pretty sure it was King Kong megapish 

When that happens I just cash out and leave until whenever 

Not once have I ever had over £500 on bonanza and played it a lot mostly last year on various stakes 

That pile of shite DOA2 is another pile of rats ass shite, did get £740 from it a few months back but it's a pile of shite that's just not worth it,  seen that Dutch couple high5 each other on a regular basis while cracking open the champagne with another record win while playing live, to me it's a total fecking racket with these utter piss takers. 

Not only are these pricks getting regular records BUT they are doing it while playing live,  like what are the chances of that,  keep forgetting they do play more than us.

Trouble is,  I know full on degen people that play a lot more than them and they've never hit like that,  even that info spells these nuggets are on the promotional gravy train advertising glamour  

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Bangers said:

@david1111

Can't mind the game and keep forgetting to take a screenshot of these situations but what I was playing about a month or so ago on £2 stake - bonus landed and paid £0.04p 

Not once have I ever had over £500 on bonanza and played it a lot mostly last year on various stakes 

That pile of shite DOA2 is another pile of rats ass shite, did get £740 from it a few months back but it's a pile of shite that's just not worth it,  seen that Dutch couple high5 each other on a regular basis while cracking open the champagne with another record win while playing live, to me it's a total fecking racket with these utter piss takers. 

Not only are these pricks getting regular records BUT they are doing it while playing live,  like what are the chances of that,  keep forgetting they do play more than us.

Trouble is,  I know full on degen people that play a lot more than them and they've never hit like that,  even that info spells these nuggets are on the promotional gravy train advertising glamour  

Agree with all of above ☝️ 

• Agree 1

12 hours ago, Bangers said:

@david1111

I have seen some videos where monkey faces bet up to 100, 500 and 1000 euros per spin. on some pragmatic slots that accept these bets and then have the Responsible Gaming sign on top. They are unpresentable and those victories do not have emotion for the spectator because we all know that it is not their own money.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1