Has Videoslots gone downhill?

BIG-D

Hadn’t played at Videoslots for almost 2 years until yesterday… had to verify my ID, address and payment card again which was fair enough since I have changed address since I last logged on to Videoslots. Had a stroke of luck on lightning roulette almost instantly and the balance was at £40k. Tried to withdraw last night, account wasn’t verified. Logged in this morning, fully verified but still unable to withdraw… contacted live chat who said I can now withdraw the funds, so I have £40k pending withdrawals but I am seeing a lot of awful reviews regarding payouts and accounts being locked after withdrawals have been processed and funds never showing up on trustpilot?! I never used to have any problems at video slots and would just like some peace of mind here !

4 hours ago, BIG-D said:

Hadn’t played at Videoslots for almost 2 years until yesterday… had to verify my ID, address and payment card again which was fair enough since I have changed address since I last logged on to Videoslots. Had a stroke of luck on lightning roulette almost instantly and the balance was at £40k. Tried to withdraw last night, account wasn’t verified. Logged in this morning, fully verified but still unable to withdraw… contacted live chat who said I can now withdraw the funds, so I have £40k pending withdrawals but I am seeing a lot of awful reviews regarding payouts and accounts being locked after withdrawals have been processed and funds never showing up on trustpilot?! I never used to have any problems at video slots and would just like some peace of mind here !

I would suggest that you put a seven day timeout on the account to stop the temptation or frustration at a slow payout  meaning you lose it back.   A seven day timeout will show that you are not going to bet the money and in my experience can mean they will just get on with transferring the funds a little quicker.

Congratulations on the balance