Tomahawk Ribeye Steak

Bangers

I have a couple in the freezer for when the time is right, they were a tenner each so I'd better not fook up cooking them.  I bought a full St Louis rack of ribs after watching all the American BBQ vids on Youtube and it was £30 and I cooked them low and slow for 4 hours, did all the rubs and marinades but it just never hit the spot like i thought it would, pretty sure these steaks will be bangin though.

• Puke! 1

13 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

I have never had a tomahawk steak, since I am partial to buying a whole fillet, and making a cream, Brandy and Pepper sauce , served with Asparagus, and Baked potato with sour cream ...... its a beautiful meal and one I have been eating consistently since the early 70s.

My absolute favourite is fillet steak, chips, mushrooms, onion rings and an diane sauce.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Puke! 1
  • Good Luck! 1

55 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I bought a full St Louis rack of ribs after watching all the American BBQ vids on Youtube and it was £30 and I cooked them low and slow for 4 hours, did all the rubs and marinades but it just never hit the spot like

Ahh that's a shame mate 

Don't give up as you will discover what you like and can then tweak for perfection 

• Keeemon 1

7 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

@Gkell727 may have had 1 or 2 of these!

I'm kidding, he has at least 1 a week, has a mouthful and gives it to the sausage dogs!

I've had a few of them after seeing how much his dogs enjoyed it and it's usually around £20 from Waitrose or the butcher for 1 nice sized steak.

Or the Scottish council estate alternative.

image.thumb.png.d6c2ef8208f3399e511a508648564f40.png

• Keeemon 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

What did you have then? Lets see a picture, I know you kids like to film your dinners! :Mutley:

We had 2 servings of lamb chops with rice, 2 servings of bbq ribs and 2 tomahawk steaks served with honey glazed carrots, chips and coleslaw 3 mojitos and 3 blueberry daiquiris. 

20220544.jpg.7a40e750465410d96f1399b248cdbc0e.jpg

• Facepalm! 1
  • Puke! 1
  • Good Luck! 1