Quick Fun Darts Quiz

david1111

1 minute ago, david1111 said:

Name these players by their nickname. Not all still playing so should be trickier.

1- jackpot 

2- the wizard

3- the artist

4- jaws

5- the rocket

6 - the spider

7- jabba

8- darth maple

9- one dart

10- the pieman

Adrian Lewis

Simon Whitlock

Kevin Painter

Colin Lloyd

Ronnie Baxter

Mark Webster

Jamie Caven

John Part

Peter Manley

Andy Smith

• Thanks 1
  • Good Luck! 1
  • Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, david1111 said:

Great result again for fallon last night.

Can't see her beating Wright next, but you never know

Wrights doubling is woeful, I got a 14/1 shot last night on Fallon and MVG both to win and hit the most 180s in their match.  the night before I had a great acca of match trebles up and just needed MVG and he went from being 4-2 up on 180s in the final leg to finishing 4-4 and that done me.  

3 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Wrights doubling is woeful, I got a 14/1 shot last night on Fallon and MVG both to win and hit the most 180s in their match.  the night before I had a great acca of match trebles up and just needed MVG and he went from being 4-2 up on 180s in the final leg to finishing 4-4 and that done me.  

You must have been counting the money. 

Wright reckons he's now found his perfect darts!

Just now, david1111 said:

You must have been counting the money. 

Wright reckons he's now found his perfect darts!

I was certain the bet was in, don't you mean "Wright reckons he's now found his perfect darts - until next week" 😁   I will probable try a match treble on Wright in this case, Sulovich was absolute mince last night and Fallon was under no pressure whatsoever from the moment the match went 2-2.

17 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I was certain the bet was in, don't you mean "Wright reckons he's now found his perfect darts - until next week" 😁   I will probable try a match treble on Wright in this case, Sulovich was absolute mince last night and Fallon was under no pressure whatsoever from the moment the match went 2-2.

For me, you can't rely on the male players when they play her, there is 1 bet that I like for the match, one is Sherrock to win any leg on the bull at 13/8, done it in last 2 games, and this format is quite lengthy 

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

For me, you can't rely on the male players when they play her, there is 1 bet that I like for the match, one is Sherrock to win any leg on the bull at 13/8, done it in last 2 games, and this format is quite lengthy 

I have lost so much money backing against her, every time she plays someone higher in the rankings I think she will get minced and it never happens.  When she had that good run the crowds were restricted and I thought her support put the other players off as players used to being the good guy could not handle being the baddie. she has a great percentage of wins and she is head and shoulders above the other female players and thoroughly deserves to be mixing it up at the highest level but I can honestly say I've yet to see any of her opponants turn up when they play her in all her matches I've watched.  I will do your bet and double it with MVG v Smith as that could easily have a bull finish as well.  I was going to do Peter Wright for the match treble but is only 5/4 so I'm not taking this at those odds.

5 hours ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I have lost so much money backing against her, every time she plays someone higher in the rankings I think she will get minced and it never happens.  When she had that good run the crowds were restricted and I thought her support put the other players off as players used to being the good guy could not handle being the baddie. she has a great percentage of wins and she is head and shoulders above the other female players and thoroughly deserves to be mixing it up at the highest level but I can honestly say I've yet to see any of her opponants turn up when they play her in all her matches I've watched.  I will do your bet and double it with MVG v Smith as that could easily have a bull finish as well.  I was going to do Peter Wright for the match treble but is only 5/4 so I'm not taking this at those odds.

The way Wright played against De Sousa, she has a real chance, but I am not convinced due to this being the longest match she will have played in, only other match close was the loss in WC to Dobey.

Good Luck  

• Keeemon 1