Leovegas allowing bonus buys for UK residents?

Guest andywilliams1187

14 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

My brother sent it over this morning (im banned from Leo now) but he is on to live chat about it

It’s gone now. Only managed about 15 buys before it disappeared. All shite. But it saved me about 3000 spins probably.

Guest andywilliams1187
3 minutes ago, RB91 said:

It’s gone now. Only managed about 15 buys before it disappeared. All shite. But it saved me about 3000 spins probably.

My brother just messaged to say they have taken the game down lol. 

RB are you a spark by trade? Can't remember if its yourself who is? If so do you mind if i PM you got some queries about an extension

5 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

My brother just messaged to say they have taken the game down lol. 

RB are you a spark by trade? Can't remember if its yourself who is? If so do you mind if i PM you got some queries about an extension

Aye message any time mate. 👍🏻👍🏻

On 17/11/2021 at 17:25, RB91 said:

Correct, that was NOT the kind of extension I thought he was asking about 😳 had to the report the messages and stuff. 

Mr vegas book of gods was open I profit £430 3 days later got an email telling me how sorry they were coz bonus was open they refund all my buy money 

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

Have you been refunded? If not remind them it's illegal for you to partake in bonus buys and a refund is required by law like @ISlot got  :thumbsup:

yes they credit my account for £273 what I spend on bonus buy and they let me keep the wining 

p.s.williamhill had bonus buy on ELK like 2-3 weeks ago I send email ask for a refund, all they did replay we look on it still waiting for replay 2 weeks now

• Keeemon 2