Sign in to follow this  
Player1173

Jammin Session

11 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

@Player1173 Get in mate!! Do you play/like Jammin2?

Thanks mate! Jammin 2 is the only slot I've ever banned outright to be honest. Played it when came out, spent what seemed like a month collecting the discs then the bonus paid like 20x. The original Jammin is easily in my top 3 favourite slots of all time. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Player1173 said:

Thanks mate! Jammin 2 is the only slot I've ever banned outright to be honest. Played it when came out, spent what seemed like a month collecting the discs then the bonus paid like 20x. The original Jammin is easily in my top 3 favourite slots of all time. 

Wow banned is pretty big, I did the same though, loved Jammin couldnt wait to play Jammin 2 and just found it so poor but now its grown on me. I just like that when you have the max jar you have in a sense 4/5 different ways to pay huge. I've had the 1000x coin in the base game (10p spin), had big win off three of those huge fruit drops, 1000x + when a fruit drop with a multiplier, the regular multiplier jars linked to the coins, the regular jars feature and the giga feature. Still prefer Jammin one but I've enjoyed Jammin 2 recently as a little change.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

Wow banned is pretty big, I did the same though, loved Jammin couldnt wait to play Jammin 2 and just found it so poor but now its grown on me. I just like that when you have the max jar you have in a sense 4/5 different ways to pay huge. I've had the 1000x coin in the base game (10p spin), had big win off three of those huge fruit drops, 1000x + when a fruit drop with a multiplier, the regular multiplier jars linked to the coins, the regular jars feature and the giga feature. Still prefer Jammin one but I've enjoyed Jammin 2 recently as a little change.

Yeah there was alot of excitement for the release of Jammin 2, but unfortunately it just didn't live up to the hype imo. I like the fact it has a few options to achieve the big wins, and good to hear you've achieved a few of them, but for me the simplicity of Jammin is part of why I like it so much. Another sequel that didn't really work out is Reactoonz 2, they really got that one wrong. I often give the original a few spins and don't even consider playing the 2nd version. 

• Agree 1

:fudgey:

I agree with JJ2.  Pile of 💩 having said that, I may give it one more chance