Sign in to follow this  
philinvicta

Thank You Madam !

7 minutes ago, groundiskey said:

Now that's some win great hit congrats. @philinvicta

I am delighted  20 deposited   and 900 withdrawn plus a few quid I am still playing with

• Love 1
  • Cha-Ching 1
  • Get In There! 2

Shit the bed that’s a fucking monster of a monster win, you been rubbing ole Solarios bollocks for luck. Well done hardman.

• Thanks 1

I was playing that Genie jackpot megaways on 20p a throw, long story short it rolls in the bonus symbol on every reel ( bought the bonus ) and gives me 20 spins ( I think ), sure as fuck the bonus I selected was the unlimited multiplyer, ends up giving me 50 spins and shoves £30 up my arse. During the free spins I don’t expect to win much, not one win made it past the 4th reel.. there is slots with massive potential and others with fuck all. @crazyrightmeow bigs up cluster thingy but that’s shite also, @MrUKHackz posted a positive review of Dr Reactoonz.. I got 15 spins and it shoved £40 down me throat 🤯

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I was playing that Genie jackpot megaways on 20p a throw, long story short it rolls in the bonus symbol on every reel ( bought the bonus ) and gives me 20 spins ( I think ), sure as fuck the bonus I selected was the unlimited multiplyer, ends up giving me 50 spins and shoves £30 up my arse. During the free spins I don’t expect to win much, not one win made it past the 4th reel.. there is slots with massive potential and others with fuck all. @crazyrightmeow bigs up cluster thingy but that’s shite also, @MrUKHackz posted a positive review of Dr Reactoonz.. I got 15 spins and it shoved £40 down me throat 🤯

This one  shows the potential of genie jackpot. I think you need to try sacrificing  a few goats  ( I doubt there are many virgins left where you are)  I got it a couple of years ago 

2160 euros (top symbol 216 ways)  from a 40 cent spin.   It was mystery wishes last spin. You can imagine how I was feeling after 9 spins

2019-11-10.thumb.png.49f1fa1890e7e545b4e237ce33e974d3.png

• Jackpot! 1
  • Shocked 1