For all animal lovers

david1111

10 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Aye his videos are class. I remember them from the first lockdown 😂😂

There one where he's high up in the mountains somewhere in the snow. No one around for miles and i just thought would love to take my lab up there. I do like the trick or treat one 😂

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Kev40 said:

There one where he's high up in the mountains somewhere in the snow. No one around for miles and i just thought would love to take my lab up there. I do like the trick or treat one 😂

I watched them all last night, loads I hadn’t seen. I really want to meet Mabel and Olive now. 

Heartbreaking to see abandonned dogs and puppies, apparently there has been a huge rise in this in the UK due to people getting dogs to help alleviate lockdown boredom then when things eased off they were abandonned.  The only thing now is the Youtube algorythm keeps continually sending them now as viewing suggestions.  I once watched a vet fixing a puss filled hoof on a horse just out of curiosity and it took months to stop Youtube sending me more of them.

• Puke! 1

8 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

The only thing now is the Youtube algorythm keeps continually sending them now as viewing suggestions.  I once watched a vet fixing a puss filled hoof on a horse just out of curiosity and it took months to stop Youtube sending me more of them.

Delete your viewing history on YouTube to reset the algorithm

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

We all know what’s on wee @lucy_tgc viewing history 🧐

F89E313D-22C6-4B19-9B2F-3D5EDBA426C4.jpeg

Haha that pic is actually on my timeline because i'm subbed to Yeonmi Park and she used it as a thumbnail 2 days ago. I just been on me YouTube and all i kept on getting recommended was videos from GilstrapTV and Sons Of Arkham because i'm mature af and love a fart prank video!