lucy_tgc

Justified or not?

3 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

The fella from the arcade was balding?

He was bald but bald as in a number 1 all over

• Sad 1

44 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

He was bald but bald as in a number 1 all over

So he was a temporary slaphead instead of a full time one like most of the blokes on this forum 😂

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

So he was a temporary slaphead instead of a full time one like most of the blokes on this forum 😂

Loads of baldy bastards on here. Might do a competition to win my hair, I’m getting a haircut tomorrow anyway. 😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Loads of baldy bastards on here. Might do a competition to win my hair, I’m getting a haircut tomorrow anyway. 😂

TGC getting ready for the passport photo.  Not just the hair bit most likely still their best suit lol

Edited by philinvicta
  • Love 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Rumour has it @MrUKHackz has started including wigs on the prize wheel to encourage the punters to enter the comps.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 26/10/2021 at 06:28, 1pstaker said:

Am I the only one who thinks it's pathetic that supposedly grown men think like this in the first place?  

Happily be a living walking wimp than a dead arsehole killed defending a rigged machine and £3. 

I saw some Navy Seal dude saying his advice for a street fight is to just run away. Regardless of whether you think you win. Because the risk isn't worth it, and even if you "win" then you probably still "lose" due to the law and repercussions or getting hurt in other ways.

Fighting should only ever be the last resort. 

• Agree 2

Here is the video. Basically just run away whenever possible. Fighting is a lose-lose situation. That is why things like Deer run away from unarmed humans. What is the point in them risking themselves even if they know they would probably win.