lucy_tgc

Justified or not?

Recommended Posts

 

So at the weekend i was in Blackpool with the ex playing on the machines in that big arcade on the corner with the pirate skull, Coral Island i think it's called. Anyway i was spinning away at 25p and a chatty Scottish guy was playing on the machine next to me spinning away at £1 a spin. He was basically throwing £20 notes in at quick succession and losing quickly. Then when he ran out of money (about £200+ down) he left £3 in the machine and asked me to keep an eye on it whilst he went to the cashpoint which was about 20 meters away from where we was sitting. I said yeh no problem and as soon as he got up a scruffy chav wearing all the gear, Nike tn cap, KWD bubble coat, dirty grey joggers, man bag the lot jumped on his machine and put £20 in. I told him someone's playing it and he will be back in a min to which the chav replied. I don't give a f**k i'll smack him up if he says anything, this is my machine now.

A few mins later the Scottish guy came back and told him it's his machine and an argument broke out. The Scottish guy backed off for a second whilst the chav laughed then called him a f**king prick. Then BANG, the Scottish guy smashed a stool straight over his head and beat f**k out of him dragged him outside and beat him up some more. I didn't know what to do because i couldn't get down from the stool i was sitting on because i had to basically climb up the thing to get on it in the first place. So i just sat there drunk and laughing at the chav getting battered. A few mins later the Scottish guy returned and carried on playing the machine like nothing had happened whilst i sat there staring at him thinking like wtf! Anyway i got down from the stool i was sitting on apologised for not saving the machine for him then gave him a quick hug before running across the arcade to find my bf. But since it's happened i can't stop thinking about it and i told me partner what had happened to which he thinks it was out of order what the Scottish guy did.

Imo it was 100% justified in him giving him a beating because i see it as the chav was messing around with the Scottish guys money and trying to rob his potential jackpot. So i was just wondering if anyone else thinks the beating was justified or not. Or if they have had or witnessed anything happen similar to them.

I was gonna add a strawpoll with yay or nay on it to see what people thought but i forgot how to do it

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Blampy said:

Ex or bf which is it to be? 

I don't know i'll just say on and off bf

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

I don't know i'll just say on and off bf

Taking a stool to him is a bit extreme I reckon but there's a feckin good chip shop opposite one of the side exits 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blackpool is a violent place at the best of times, I love the place but It’s a shit tip, I saw bouncers knock a young guy clean out at two in the afternoon ( club behind tower ). Old man saw a riot at Yates wine lodge where someone punched a police horse, I’ve saw more fights in Blackpool than I have the years I drank in Glasgow city centre.

Blackpool is also reknown for these shit hawks who hang around amusement arcades lurking behind players looking for prey, I wouldn’t dream of getting involved playing machines in corals or elsewhere as the local lurkers have everything emptied.

Not much the Scottish guy could do but crack this fuck in the jaw, I would have. Your boyfriend is needing to man up a bit.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blampy said:

there's a feckin good chip shop opposite one of the side exits 

Hope you ain't talking about Micky Finns chippy, i ordered a cheese burger from there and he threw it in the oil to cook it :face_vomiting:

  • Puke 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blacko said:

Blackpool is a violent place at the best of times, I love the place but It’s a shit tip, I saw bouncers knock a young guy clean out at two in the afternoon ( club behind tower ). Old man saw a riot at Yates wine lodge where someone punched a police horse, I’ve saw more fights in Blackpool than I have the years I drank in Glasgow city centre.

Blackpool is also reknown for these shit hawks who hang around amusement arcades lurking behind players looking for prey, I wouldn’t dream of getting involved playing machines in corals or elsewhere as the local lurkers have everything emptied.

Not much the Scottish guy could do but crack this fuck in the jaw, I would have. Your boyfriend is needing to man up a bit.

 

There was loads of fighting in the day because it was Preston v Blackpool and yeh i agree with you :100:%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lucy_tgc said:

 

There was loads of fighting in the day because it was Preston v Blackpool and yeh i agree with you :100:%

Look out for the Gypsies on the sea front also, if ur as superstitious as Mrs Blacko then ur fucked, they spot her a mile off and I usually end up out of pocket after they have told her a lot of shite. I once had to fork out £30 for her to have a private tarot reading at the pleasure beach, if that’s not bad enough it was based at that laughing clown thingy so I had to listen to that fucking thing the full time I felt sorry for myself parting with £30.. smashing a neds brains in with a stool sounds a lot more fun.. and cheaper.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All justified and very unusual as we are super friendly people 

Unless we bump into total pricks 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What I find extremely disturbing about that situation is,  that slot machine was accepting the Scottish mans £20 notes 

BUT had he even attempted to buy a cheese burger on the Prom would have been instantly classed as an alien using unrecognisable currency.

Hope you had a nice time anyways 

Edited by Bangers
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ye a bit of a dick move from the chav when money is already in the machine but the other guy has no devine right to the machine

If someone puts a pound on the pool table and buggers of for an hour he can't expect no one to be on it 

Not justified at all in my opinion and hopefully karma will give him a beating one day 

Its not like your in a casino with rows of slot machines 

Edited by 4houghts
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, 4houghts said:

Ye a bit of a dick move from the chav when money is already in the machine but the other guy has no devine right to the machine

If someone puts a pound on the pool table and buggers of for an hour he can't expect no one to be on it 

Not justified at all in my opinion and hopefully karma will give him a beating one day 

Its not like your in a casino with rows of slot machines 

 

Tbf i do think he was ready to just walk and leave it maybe, but i think it's because the chav was laughing and called him a f**king prick is why it probably happened. How the arcade is set out is rows of the exact same slot machines that are like £100 jp fobt's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 4houghts said:

Ye a bit of a dick move from the chav when money is already in the machine but the other guy has no devine right to the machine

If someone puts a pound on the pool table and buggers of for an hour he can't expect no one to be on it 

Not justified at all in my opinion and hopefully karma will give him a beating one day 

Its not like your in a casino with rows of slot machines 

He didn't have any claim on said machine but the other dude was hardly civil when he arrived on the scene was he, I wasn't there but it reads he's just been a bit of a plum but only Lucy will know who was a bit out of touch, it's a situation that didn't need to happen and Lucy did say the guy was only away for a short period of time, nobody has a claim on any machine but if the Chav dude was a bit more rational / understanding he might not of got a stool tae the kisser,  we all know the type.

Quote   I told him someone's playing it and he will be back in a min to which the chav replied. I don't give a f**k i'll smack him up if he says anything, this is my machine now.

Look and you will find ................Trouble! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Am I the only one who thinks it's pathetic that supposedly grown men think like this in the first place?  

Happily be a living walking wimp than a dead arsehole killed defending a rigged machine and £3. 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Should’ve stabbed him as well.

Non related question.... were you in Blackpool this weekend just gone? :Mutley:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RB91 said:

Should’ve stabbed him as well.

Whether in jest or not, I find that kind of comment disgusting...to wish someone be stabbed is just not human. What is wrong with this world that everyone thinks EVERYTHING in day to day life is about proving how big your bollox are. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Jok3st3r said:

Non related question.... were you in Blackpool this weekend just gone? :Mutley:

Nah, was just in Glasgow this weekend. Probably a few stabbed nearby, I was in the east end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is a sad reflection on our society that people have violence as the first solution in most situations. Indeed the CHAV gentleman was most rude and aggressive verbally , and did steal the spot from the Scottish gentleman , however the verbal abuse seems to have provoked a substantially over the top response which has become common now .....and life becomes a violent video game where people and humanity have become,cheap , tawdry and nasty, vile , corrupt ,greedy , vacuous , and deliberately aggressive in order to have a VIOLENCE FIX, just like a drug .   

 In my world this does not exist , for happiness , joy , laughter , and purpose drive my day ............  so I cannot judge others but am bewildered by this awful and unnecessary state that now pervades many of our towns and cities ..... in London  people on scooters are robbing bicycles from cyclists as they cycle...and threatening them with machetes !!!  

Will it ever stop ............. Oh yes it will .  The years ahead manifest a serious change in the stance of these unfortunate people as corrections will be administered directly  and all violence will cease. ......    

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1pstaker said:

Whether in jest or not, I find that kind of comment disgusting...to wish someone be stabbed is just not human. What is wrong with this world that everyone thinks EVERYTHING in day to day life is about proving how big your bollox are. 

 

I think @RB91 stabbing comment was just being tongue in cheek. However if you lay down to guys like that then your in trouble, seems like the bully met his match.

My Brother in Law was in his local when a football supporters bus piled in for a drink, one of the blokes walks right up to the pool table and puts his coins in the slot even though my BIL money is on the table as his turn was due. Anyway my Brother offers this guy a square go and one of the other blokes from the supporters bus pulls him back telling him this guy was just released from Barlinnie and carried a knife everywhere with him, basically this bloke was stone cold mental, one of these Begbie types that wouldn't think twice plunging a knife between your ribs. Brother in Law drinks up and gets the fuck out of there.. I would have done the same myself.

Anyway i'm just spouting pointless shit over here.

  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I think @RB91 stabbing comment was just being tongue in cheek. However if you lay down to guys like that then your in trouble

It's not about laying down to bullies it's about avoiding needless situations that could leave my kids fatherless. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Solario333 said:

Will it ever stop ............. Oh yes it will .  The years ahead manifest a serious change in the stance of these unfortunate people as corrections will be administered directly  and all violence will cease. ......    

I'm seriously doubting that statement @Solario333, London always had gangs right back to the Victorian era and before. Nowadays it's a city jam packed with every nationality robbing each other, shooting, stabbing, rapes, young women being murdered, acid attacks and so on. The Metropolitan police are a fuck up and are now being criticised by the governments top echelon, the general public don't even trust the police now after they harboured a serial rapist they affectionately nicknamed "the rapist". London has lost control.

The world needs more people like Solario.. kind, gentle hearted people who see good in others. Unfortunately the majority of the UK are a shower of selfish bastards who only think of themselves, instead of helping each other they would rather roll around supermarket aisles tearing each others hair out fighting over the last packet of pasta.

I have lost faith in society, it's a smash and grab culture.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blacko said:

I'm seriously doubting that statement @Solario333, London always had gangs right back to the Victorian era and before. Nowadays it's a city jam packed with every nationality robbing each other, shooting, stabbing, rapes, young women being murdered, acid attacks and so on. The Metropolitan police are a fuck up and are now being criticised by the governments top echelon, the general public don't even trust the police now after they harboured a serial rapist they affectionately nicknamed "the rapist". London has lost control.

The world needs more people like Solario.. kind, gentle hearted people who see good in others. Unfortunately the majority of the UK are a shower of selfish bastards who only think of themselves, instead of helping each other they would rather roll around supermarket aisles tearing each others hair out fighting over the last packet of pasta.

I have lost faith in society, it's a smash and grab culture.

I thank you for your kind words. I absolutely stand by my statement that change will take place and direct correction will happen in the years ahead.  The time is coming for peace and global harmony to begin... Even in your lifetime will you see the goodness of humanity rise and the corruption corrected.  18 months and it will begin............

  • Love 1
  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Solario333 said:

I thank you for your kind words. I absolutely stand by my statement that change will take place and direct correction will happen in the years ahead.  The time is coming for peace and global harmony to begin... Even in your lifetime will you see the goodness of humanity rise and the corruption corrected.  18 months and it will begin............

I won't be holding my breath hardman.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now