Sign in to follow this  
RB91

Car raffles you dicks

Disclaimer: I know this isn’t another sport*

Right, so one topic I’ve never seen mentioned here is car raffles, and I won’t advertise them or anything as I’m sure many of you already know about them. I’m just surprised I’ve never seen a topic about them on here as it’s gambling, and to be fair it’s not particularly bad gambling, odds wise in comparison to the prize.

I’ve never won but I know two people who have won 3 cars a piece, it doesn’t even matter what they spent because they both won well over £100,000 worth of motors each, I know a guy who won a fucking Lamborghini Urus and 20 or 50 grand I can’t recall exactly. I know a girl who bought one ticket for an RS5 and won. One of my best pals who I served an apprenticeship with won a Caterham super7. 

Just because of anecdotal evidence I know the companies are legit and obviously they make a massive amount of money per car, but I do think they’re fairly good value for money.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

Also know a guy who won an 8 litre Dodge Viper and one who won a 550HP merlin purple RS3

• Shocked 1

I'm sure like everyone else I've seen the adverts for car raffles. Didn't realise the odds weren't that bad though. I just assumed it was something similar to radio competitions or TV ones where you text in for £2 and they take about a million and pay out about 100k

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kev40 said:

I'm sure like everyone else I've seen the adverts for car raffles. Didn't realise the odds weren't that bad though. I just assumed it was something similar to radio competitions or TV ones where you text in for £2 and they take about a million and pay out about 100k

Yeah heart radio in particular which seems to be a mix of constant £2 text comps and shit music. What’s the point in having Kelly Brook as a DJ when you can’t stare at her tits.

• Haha 1

pay me a £10 you have a chance to win tesla  😂

Screenshot 2021-10-22 at 12.30.51.png

I won too and was all excited as didn't know what car Id won 

Girl on the phone said ......MASSIVE CONGRATS - Wait till you see the car,  you will love it

Thank god my luck with backing 2nd's on the horses was finally changing 

2021-07-29_(2).png

2021-07-29_(3).png

• Haha 2