Sign in to follow this  
Blacko

Wild Flower

700 spins at 30p a spin to hit bonus, it hits enhanced bonus and it selects 10s, in comes 7 spins and one wild 10 lands for £3.60. @Big Time Gaming your slots are utter shite, boring, predictable dross.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Agree 1

You tell me mate 😛. Seriously though that's feckin shit. Good luck on the next session.

• Like 1

*Insert unlucky button here*

• Like 1

This is the worst slot by BTG 100%. I did at least 5000 spins, had only 4 bonuses and all paid less than 10x so I just stopped playing it.

• Puke 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

This is the worst slot by BTG 100%. I did at least 5000 spins, had only 4 bonuses and all paid less than 10x so I just stopped playing it.

That’s exactly what I’ll be doing mate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Is one wild a record on this mate?, I thought the enhanced bonus meant it was going to be decent.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Is one wild a record on this mate?, I thought the enhanced bonus meant it was going to be decent.

Hahaha, It sure looks like it. Its so hard to bonus too. It reminds me of Bonanza but there you get at least half decent bonuses sometimes but on this one is just misery all the way.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, crazyrightmeow said:

Hahaha, It sure looks like it. Its so hard to bonus too. It reminds me of Bonanza but there you get at least half decent bonuses sometimes but on this one is just misery all the way.

Thank fuck the iPhone11 has a toughened glass screen 🤨

• Hmmm 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Blacko said:

700 spins at 30p a spin to hit bonus, it hits enhanced bonus and it selects 10s, in comes 7 spins and one wild 10 lands for £3.60. @Big Time Gaming your slots are utter shite, boring, predictable dross.

not many good slots from BTG these days, 80% of the time you know what will happen before bonus start, even that new Pirat pays is bad and you get bored after 50 spins..p.s. not sure way BTG slots are in relax gaming page

Screenshot_2021-10-22_at_12_17_20.png

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

BTG slots have very bad bonus RTP, DOA2 bonus RTP is like 25%, BTG bonus RTP must be under 10%

• Agree 1

23 minutes ago, ISlot said:

BTG slots have very bad bonus RTP, DOA2 bonus RTP is like 25%, BTG bonus RTP must be under 10%

It’s just reskin after reskin with BTG these days, used to be the go to slot provider, not as much these days.

11 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

*Insert unlucky button here*

OR

SAVE.PNG

• Haha 2