Push Gaming Merch.

Adam Mok

6 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Well done @Adam Mok, wearing that Jammin Jars hoodie is going to be a real lady killer 😂, how did u win it lad?

Haha nothing says to the lady's I'm a better catch that a slots hoodie. 

I watched the last part of his stream and he said you got 2 mins to enter, I entered he did a random number gen and was me 😂

• Good Luck! 1

16 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

Haha nothing says to the lady's I'm a better catch that a slots hoodie. 

I watched the last part of his stream and he said you got 2 mins to enter, I entered he did a random number gen and was me 😂

So it was between you and the other viewer 😛

• Love 4

3 hours ago, Blacko said:

They should rebrand this Merch with the words "Dropped the mortgage money at push gaming and all I got was this lousy hoody"

To be honest I want to give the stuff away for a simple reason that I don't want to walk around promoting something that has ruined many lives.

It's a cool hoodie though.

7 minutes ago, Adam Mok said:

To be honest I want to give the stuff away for a simple reason that I don't want to walk around promoting something that has ruined many lives.

It's a cool hoodie though.

Enjoy ur prize Andy.. there are tens of thousands of blokes in the UK walking around in football replica shirts with bookmakers names plastered across the front. The ole Aussies wont mind a bit of jammin jars plastered over yer beergut. You can also listen to a bit of Men at work "down under" on ur push earphones 😂 "I met a strange lady she made me nervous she took me in and made me breakfast"

Edited by Blacko
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Enjoy ur prize Andy.. there are tens of thousands of blokes in the UK walking around in football replica shirts with bookmakers names plastered across the front. The ole Aussies wont mind a bit of jammin jars plastered over yer beergut. You can also listen to a bit of Men at work "down under" on ur push earphones 😂 "I met a strange lady she made me nervous she took me in and made me breakfast"

hahaha, mate you make me laugh. Top bloke.

• Like 1

On 17/10/2021 at 03:01, Adam Mok said:

Hi All,

up for sale are the amazing (rare) items That I purchased for $699. Will sell for $200

PS I'm being a troll I won them on Craig slots give away, I entered in the last 2 minutes  :face_screaming_in_fear:

d78c8df63d07420a66337506bb1675c8.thumb.jpg.9a25e03bd79fffc27202e81fd191d38b.jpg6d442dedc193f21c1179aece81fd7030.thumb.jpg.8c628b54db73a003b74f0b11bc6a7da6.jpg

1a8b39d75177b56085371efa67c42110.jpg

bb58e0e9349089f34d2c64621c4c7135.jpg

Haha I also entered that draw! And won the other! Congratulations on the late winner.

Wanna get the two box sets together see if they can make a third scatter drop in!?

Never had a bonus on Jammin' myself either after 500+ low stake spins! 🤔🤣

• Love 2