Sign in to follow this  
igc_rm

BTG : No, bonus guarantee = bad math.

I have to say I disagree. RTP is attainable regardless. I feel this person whoever it is, from BTG representing in Hideous channel, doesn't understand.

I am looking at this from the perspective of Bandit, who can afford a zero X bonus and gets very pissed about it. Rightly so. 500x in, trigger a bonus, zero return. Who is that making happy ?

BTG2.jpg

• Like 1
  • Face Palm! 1

I think you are the one who doesnt understand.
Math has nothing to do with feelings. Its about the volatility and not RTP in this case.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, crazyrightmeow said:

I think you are the one who doesnt understand.
Math has nothing to do with feelings. Its about the volatility and not RTP in this case.

This is ONLY the low end extreme of volatility and putting in a BG is simply offset elsewhere and the high end extreme volatility can remain where it is or be delayed. Some people typically hate 0x bonus so some companies have slots that have bonus guarantee. No exactly rocket science. This is just a remix of what I said in my opening post. 

"hey andy, i see you, I wonder about why you left biam and remember you saying about de*** th****s, don't worry mannnnn, they were reported and who sent them, but when i saw what you did the other day, I kinda wished I didn't give a f***".

3 minutes ago, igc_rm said:

This is ONLY the low end extreme of volatility and putting in a BG is simply offset elsewhere and the high end extreme volatility can remain where it is or be delayed. Some people typically hate 0x bonus so some companies have slots that have bonus guarantee. No exactly rocket science. This is just a remix of what I said in my opening post. 

"hey andy, i see you, I wonder about why you left biam and remember you saying about de*** th****s, don't worry mannnnn, they were reported and who sent them, but when i saw what you did the other day, I kinda wished I didn't give a f***".

Less little hits = bigger hits when it does hit = higher volatilty

Its simple as that. Not exactly rocket science indeed.

Edited by crazyrightmeow

So it’s true people are still wankers even when they put their name’s in reverse order 

• Haha 4

Not all of us 727llekG, just you and a few others who lurk here pretending to be nice people. 

Aint it strange how being a bully on TGC is acceptable like it was on biam. Rolla and Steve really did show some true colours allowing it. I thought more of them. How wrong I was.

not long now til the internet badman turns up again

36 minutes ago, igc_rm said:

Not all of us 727llekG, just you and a few others who lurk here pretending to be nice people. 

Aint it strange how being a bully on TGC is acceptable like it was on biam. Rolla and Steve really did show some true colours allowing it. I thought more of them. How wrong I was.

not long now til the internet badman turns up again

Who ever said I was nice…. I’m a tnuc don’t pretend to be anything but. 

• Haha 2

it's easy to stop being a tnuc : focus on your own failures instead of trying to create shit with others.

14 minutes ago, Chair Slots said:

To be honest I think BTG was replying to someone else there.

I'd love to chat with them and tell them how wank most of their slots are!, donuts, chocolates, Little Devil.. all shite.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, igc_rm said:

it's easy to stop being a tnuc : focus on your own failures instead of trying to create shit with others.

Failures? What planet are you on….

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gkell727 said:

That Playboy lifestyle you live Stevie, don’t sound like a failure to me 😂

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Blacko said:

That Playboy lifestyle you live Stevie, don’t sound like a failure to me 😂

It might be a playboy lifestyle.........but one day it will happen

He will get that knock at the door.........the world will come crashing down...........and @Gkell727 will have to pay that fine for smoking in hotel rooms :( 

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

It might be a playboy lifestyle.........but one day it will happen

He will get that knock at the door.........the world will come crashing down...........and @Gkell727 will have to pay that fine for smoking in hotel rooms 😞

Not as long as he has enough medical gloves to fit over the smoke detectors he won’t, he’s only went and taught my missus one of his dodgy tricks 🧐

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Gkell727 said:

The same one as Blacko.

On 13/10/2021 at 22:26, Gkell727 said:

Who ever said I was nice…. I’m a tnuc don’t pretend to be anything but. 

You are not a tnuc you are just misunderstood by some. I genuinely think you keep a lot of the threads ticking over with humour which flies over some peoples heads.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, igc_rm said:

The same one as Blacko.

What the fuck does that even mean?

1 hour ago, Blacko said:

What the fuck does that even mean?

Blokes smoking crack ain’t he 

• Hmmm 1

1 hour ago, salfordlad said:

You are not a tnuc you are just misunderstood by some. I genuinely think you keep a lot of the threads ticking over with humour which flies over some peoples heads.

Cheers bud