Goooooonies

slots4fun777

7 minutes ago, caroline19827 said:

is that the new goonies game?

ive tried that prefer it to the first one 

I thought it was a re-skin of the old slot but they’ve done a good job on it to be fair, the Willy bonus is a bit shit though, not a fan of these grid spin setups. 

WARNING!!!

I was just given £20 from Virgin games so I loaded up this new goonies, got the first bonus but gambled it for the waterslide bonus and it was going great, 90x stake won and then I get 3 doubloons to pick from, I picked the 1st one and to my surprise its "BIG MONEY BONUS" I can't believe it, my lucks in and im getting some free cash off Virgin. It takes me to a selection screen with caves and I pick one and get the "skeleton organ bonus" it plays through really bad and I only win 32p, heres the catch though, thats all I get, the 90x has gone for a burton!!!

WTF kind of upgrade is that?

Any of you poor souls had the same? @crazyrightmeow yes I'm looking at you!

EDIT:40p stake for reference

• Agree 3
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

WARNING!!!

I was just given £20 from Virgin games so I loaded up this new goonies, got the first bonus but gambled it for the waterslide bonus and it was going great, 90x stake won and then I get 3 doubloons to pick from, I picked the 1st one and to my surprise its "BIG MONEY BONUS" I can't believe it, my lucks in and im getting some free cash off Virgin. It takes me to a selection screen with caves and I pick one and get the "skeleton organ bonus" it plays through really bad and I only win 32p, heres the catch though, thats all I get, the 90x has gone for a burton!!!

It didnt happen to me but I think saw someone saying that, It might even be on the forum if im not mistaken.
Im not as lucky to be screwed that way, they take me from behind before even getting the bonus most of the time. 😂

I mean if would be okay if it would say "its a gamble and you can lose what you won" but since it doesnt its fucked up on another level and a scam in my book.

27 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

WARNING!!!

There should at least be an option to collect current winnings or swap for big money bonus. Saying that you would probably take the big money bonus option every time.

4 hours ago, MrUKHackz said:

WARNING!!!

£20 bonus is quite generous although by the sounds of it you got shafted 😂 👍 I just got a whole 10 free spins on reel king megaways (10p) from W Hill and won 0!

• Love 1

Just now, Chrissy_M said:

£20 bonus is quite generous although by the sounds of it you got shafted 😂👍 I just got a whole 10 free spins on reel king megaways (10p) from W Hill and won 0!

I made a thread on them and its still on here, they have given me bonuses over £100 with 1x wagering and no deposit several times and I don't play there!

My username is the same on there though...... 🤔