Fuel Shortage

Guest andywilliams1187

On 27/09/2021 at 11:44, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Anti-Brexit Road Haulage Association leaks a story to the media about truck driver shortages leading to no fuel at the pumps who in turn are only too happy to run with some doom and gloom fearmongering all in order to try and get some cheap European labour back so they don't have to pay UK lorry drivers a decent wage for all the BS they have to put up with.

• Keeemon 2

1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I had a go at panic buying but upon checking my bank account I found out buying was not an option so all I could manage was panic.

I’ve got you on the rich list as the wealthy coin collector 🧐 no panic stations when it comes down to your wealth lad. The bank manager phones you asking for a loan.

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Bangers said:

Very surprised to read through this thread and not find a single post where @Gkell727 has came into possession of two tankers - Unleaded & Diesel 

He must be under surveillance again  

image.thumb.jpg.886736913f04554c158bfa6b86eae7e2.jpg

just drove from my caravan to get some business done and pick up my stash for a session. Now I’m an hour from the static with no fuel. No fudgers got anything round here. 

No, according to oil corporations, there is enough of fuel available. They claim the shortfall is caused by "temporary increases in client demand," or "panic buying, straight and simple," as PRA chairman Brian Madderson described it. The government claims that media attention has exacerbated the crisis  

26 minutes ago, beatrizkhole said:

No, according to oil corporations, there is enough of fuel available. They claim the shortfall is caused by "temporary increases in client demand," or "panic buying, straight and simple," as PRA chairman Brian Madderson described it. The government claims that media attention has exacerbated the crisis  

I see you're based in America, how's the fuel situation over there?

The only reason there’s a shortage is because the BANNED WORDs who normally Chuck a tenner in are filling their tank.

there was a woman the other day who drove for three hours to find fuel. She drove for three hours. Let that sink in, and hope she hasn’t bred.

• Love 2

13 hours ago, howfin said:

No fuel shortage in scotland premium unleaded flowin fae the north sea plenty junkies drivin hgvs get up lads fills ur boots

I usually go to a Morrisons petrol station attached to the supermarket and it just looks like normal, I filled up yesterday and asked the girl behind the counter about the fuel situation and she said Morrisons own their own fuel tankers and have their own dedicated drivers so there is no issues for them. 

• Keeemon 1

Guest andywilliams1187
48 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I usually go to a Morrisons petrol station attached to the supermarket and it just looks like normal, I filled up yesterday and asked the girl behind the counter about the fuel situation and she said Morrisons own their own fuel tankers and have their own dedicated drivers so there is no issues for them. 

Same with most Tesco's mate - they have a partnership with Stobarts so they are usually ok 

11 hours ago, RB91 said:

The only reason there’s a shortage is because the BANNED WORDs who normally Chuck a tenner in are filling their tank.

there was a woman the other day who drove for three hours to find fuel. She drove for three hours. Let that sink in, and hope she hasn’t bred.

fuel 2.PNG

fuel 1.PNG

• Shocked! 1
  • Love 2