Sign in to follow this  
andywilliams1187

Leovegas - Neteller

Was watching Kim and his torn fiver chaser pal on YouTube last night, that's an affiliation machine he's got going right there, streams five days out of seven. They were giving it big licks winning fifty large, their followers were going wild.

42 minutes ago, Blacko said:

Was watching Kim and his torn fiver chaser pal on YouTube last night, that's an affiliation machine he's got going right there, streams five days out of seven. They were giving it big licks winning fifty large, their followers were going wild.

Was watching that also the amount of ridiculous wins/hits they get it almost makes me think is something dodgy going on just huge cashout or huge hit on a regular basis or I could just be going mad 🤪

4 minutes ago, Davina said:

Was watching that also the amount of ridiculous wins/hits they get it almost makes me think is something dodgy going on just huge cashout or huge hit on a regular basis or I could just be going mad 🤪

I don't think it's dodgy as it was won on live table games. Kim is probably a multi millionaire through affiliation, on top of that he has a 100% match up bonus without restrictions with Leo. His pal is laughing as well as he receives 10% of withdrawals with free digs in Malta. A win win scenario that carries little risk to letsgiveitaspin, he's also heavily invested in real estate through the proceeds of affiliation. None of these streamers risk money required to get by in life, the bandit lost 70k on Reel King last week.. it's all very surreal.

• Agree 2

Kim gets 2000 bonus with 0 wagering from Leovegas strange deal, also leovegas offer test account to streamers, most of the streamers play on a test account 

• Agree 1