Insulate Britain Protests?

MrUKHackz

Guest andywilliams1187
6 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

Can anyone with a brain explain to me why some wally brains are glued to the road blocking the M25 telling me to insulate my home?

Are they trying to sell me double glazing?

I don't get it

The only thing i am surprised at is that no pissed off truck driver has ran them all over. 

What really pisses me off with this is that the police were actually slowing down traffic to allow them to get on the motorway. 

They are protesting about insulating homes/grants etc which are already available. They should just be shot on site in my opinnion. 

4 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

The only thing i am surprised at is that no pissed off truck driver has ran them all over. 

What really pisses me off with this is that the police were actually slowing down traffic to allow them to get on the motorway. 

They are protesting about insulating homes/grants etc which are already available. They should just be shot on site in my opinnion. 

I was just hypothesising about the knock on effect, there will be mail, perishable goods, ill people, allsorts trapped on the motorway

Guest andywilliams1187
5 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

I was just hypothesising about the knock on effect, there will be mail, perishable goods, ill people, allsorts trapped on the motorway

Thats the part that really annoys me though mate - half the people that glue themselves to the motorways are the same ones that moan the next day that Tesco doesnt have their favourite gluten free, environmentally friendly (tastes like shit) meal deal in. Yes it's becuase the lorry is stuck on the M25 lol. 

Just now, andywilliams1187 said:

Thats the part that really annoys me though mate - half the people that glue themselves to the motorways are the same ones that moan the next day that Tesco doesnt have their favourite gluten free, environmentally friendly (tastes like shit) meal deal in. Yes it's becuase the lorry is stuck on the M25 lol. 

That didn't take long, just heard a lady was trapped with her son for 6hrs on the M25 while having a stroke and the hospital have said she will be paralysed down the left hand side of her body for the rest of her life, if she'd got there earlier she would be fine 😞 

1 minute ago, MrUKHackz said:

That didn't take long, just heard a lady was trapped with her son for 6hrs on the M25 while having a stroke and the hospital have said she will be paralysed down the left hand side of her body for the rest of her life, if she'd got there earlier she would be fine 😞 

I saw that a couple of days ago  I believe there was a child that missed an appointment  for a serious medical condition as well.

maybe somebody should wound one of them and let them see how the ambulance cannot get to help them due to the road being blocked !

• Keeemon 1

7 minutes ago, andywilliams1187 said:

They are most  likely to be the same crowd calling for defunding of the police   ironically.    

people should learn to hit the accelerator     instead  of the brake when they jump out in front of them on the motorway.   "  sorry officer I thought it was an attempt at robbery or kidnap"

Guest andywilliams1187
12 minutes ago, MrUKHackz said:

In those situations, i 100% believe you should be able to run straight over any idiot who glues themselves to a road. Similar happened in birmingham when extinction rebellion blocked the road and it stopped a man getting to see his dad after being told by the hospital he only had a few hours to live. 

Ironically when protestors were gluing themselves to trains, GMB interviewed the russian transport secretary. They cut him off when they said that in russia, they will jsut run the trains and anyone who glues themselves to them would get what they deserve. 

Edited by andywilliams1187

Guest andywilliams1187
9 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

I saw that a couple of days ago  I believe there was a child that missed an appointment  for a serious medical condition as well.

maybe somebody should wound one of them and let them see how the ambulance cannot get to help them due to the road being blocked !

There was also a company who were going to install house insulation for some people which is what the protestors want to promote. 

Guest andywilliams1187
40 minutes ago, Gkell727 said:

Got to love the cars In the outside lane who fucked them off and saved theirselves 6 hours in a car 

It really winds me up and I'm glad I've been nowhere near it.

I dont know how people remain so calm and actually tolerate it. I agree with @philinvicta and would just accelerate then say I felt threatened/thought I was getting car jacked. Yes I know that reversing back over them was probably ly not the best thing to do but I needed to make sure I was protected.

Why are the police not cracking skulls?  There seems to be a two tier policing system nowadays depending on the cause being protested.  If this was an anti lockdown freedom protest they would be wading into women and pensioners no problem but when it comes to a bunch of bedwetters blocking the motorways so food is reaching the supermarket shelves way closer to it's use by date than is neccessary that just warrants standing back and doing nothing.

Edited by Mad Slasher McGurk
  • Keeemon 1

9 minutes ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Why are the police not cracking skulls?  There seems to be a two tier policing system nowadays depending on the cause being protested.  If this was an anti lockdown freedom protest they would be wading into women and pensioners no problem but when it comes to a bunch of bedwetters blocking the motorways so food is reaching the supermarket shelves way closer to it's use by date than is neccessary that just warrants standing back and doing nothing.

People have stopped talking about Wayne Couzens so anything is a win 

Guest andywilliams1187
1 hour ago, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

I really can't wait to see how COP26 is handled up in Glasgow. If people think they can take the piss down here and bring the M25 to a standstill, when the protests start in Glasgow in November it will be a completley different approach to managing these idiots. 

14 hours ago, andywilliams1187 said:

I really can't wait to see how COP26 is handled up in Glasgow. If people think they can take the piss down here and bring the M25 to a standstill, when the protests start in Glasgow in November it will be a completley different approach to managing these idiots. 

I actually think the upcoming COP26 conference is the only thing keeping the worst of the wee scunners draconian policy at bay, once it's out the way I expect a return to business as usual, lock down and blame the footy crowds never the globalist conferences.

On 22/09/2021 at 20:10, Mad Slasher McGurk said:

Regrettably policing has become political and Law and Order is a byword for Do as you like .....    we just want ways to make you pay out cash....never mind the crime. 

You can steal the childhood of our children , rape them , and abuse them , and we won't even lift a finger , because we're afraid you might play a race card !!!  

Shame on our politicians who have no courage to fight the extreme nature of violence and abuse that drug culture has created here . This country has become a cesspit of evil and corrupt ME FIRST minorities who do as they like and are protected ahead of the majority.  

Women cannot walk safely in London !!!   its a disgrace.

• Keeemon 1

1 hour ago, Solario333 said:

Regrettably policing has become political and Law and Order is a byword for Do as you like .....    we just want ways to make you pay out cash....never mind the crime. 

You can steal the childhood of our children , rape them , and abuse them , and we won't even lift a finger , because we're afraid you might play a race card !!!  

Shame on our politicians who have no courage to fight the extreme nature of violence and abuse that drug culture has created here . This country has become a cesspit of evil and corrupt ME FIRST minorities who do as they like and are protected ahead of the majority.  

Women cannot walk safely in London !!!   its a disgrace.

Hear hear 

• Keeemon 2