Sign in to follow this  
ISlot

NEW Bigger Bass Bonanza 🎣🎣🎣

Recommended Posts

So all they've done is moved the cap to 4000x? All the money they have behind them and this is the most inventive they can be?!

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rocknrolla said:

So all they've done is moved the cap to 4000x? All the money they have behind them and this is the most inventive they can be?!

He’s literally wearing a Hawaiian shirt. I’m sold 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rocknrolla said:

So all they've done is moved the cap to 4000x? All the money they have behind them and this is the most inventive they can be?!

They managed to retain the dead spins when you want one more for the next stage though 

  • Haha 1
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, philinvicta said:

They managed to retain the dead spins when you want one more for the next stage though 

Trick is not to get your hopes up. I’ve been 1 off X10 with 10 spins left and nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are there not 4 symbols now on each reel instead of 3. Exciting 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rocknrolla said:

So all they've done is moved the cap to 4000x? All the money they have behind them and this is the most inventive they can be?!

4000x max win 

Screenshot 2021-09-16 at 17.14.38.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a play , not sure about base , but on the bonus , a hook can appear on any reel pulling the fisherman into view .

Never seen that on the original .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Peter clark said:

Just had a play , not sure about base , but on the bonus , a hook can appear on any reel pulling the fisherman into view .

Never seen that on the original .

yee is new I think

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A few modifications are immediately noticeable. First, one extra row has been added, resulting in a 5-reel, 4-row game panel with 12 fixed paylines in Bigger Bass Bonanza. The backdrop image has also been updated. Players now appear to be casting off closer to a shoreline filled with palm trees and neon-lit structures, rather than deep-sea fishing. The funkier, electro 80s style soundtrack, which replaces the affable plinking of the original, suggests somewhere hip

Edited by Jok3st3r
Link removed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MeredithRachel said:

A few modifications are immediately noticeable. First, one extra row has been added, resulting in a 5-reel, 4-row game panel with 12 fixed paylines in Bigger Bass Bonanza. The backdrop image has also been updated. Players now appear to be casting off closer to a shoreline filled with palm trees and neon-lit structures, rather than deep-sea fishing. The funkier, electro 80s style soundtrack, which replaces the affable plinking of the original, suggests somewhere hip

It’s still shit though.

Edited by Jok3st3r
Quoted link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this