Ben-UNE

Seeking Poker-Machine Gambler Research Participants

Hi all, I'm seeking participants to fill out an online survey for gambling related psychology research.

I am currently undergoing my honours 4th-Year Program at the University of New England (UNE). For my research thesis I am investigating certain personality traits, and the role they play within subjective experiences driving the urge to gamble.

I am ideally looking for participants who have played poker machines within the past 12 months to complete this survey for which I have provided a link below.

The survey will not collect any identifiable information and should take approximately 20 minutes. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to respond.

Thank you.

The Link to the survey is below:

https://unesurveys.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bjCVS9QnhYvM1KK

17 minutes ago, Ben-UNE said:

Hi all, I'm seeking participants to fill out an online survey for gambling related psychology research.

I am currently undergoing my honours 4th-Year Program at the University of New England (UNE). For my research thesis I am investigating certain personality traits, and the role they play within subjective experiences driving the urge to gamble.

I am ideally looking for participants who have played poker machines within the past 12 months to complete this survey for which I have provided a link below.

The survey will not collect any identifiable information and should take approximately 20 minutes. If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to respond.

Thank you.

The Link to the survey is below:

https://unesurveys.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bjCVS9QnhYvM1KK

If you are after more quantitative data, you would be best looking for an australian forum mate - the poker machines "Pokeys" are not really that popular in the UK (compared to oversees) so your catchment for the UK would be a lot less. 

• Agree 1