VillaLad

Today I’m at Yarmouth races

Recommended Posts

So as some of you know since March I’ve been quite ill. Whilst I was in hospital the missus booked a week away in Great Yarmouth thinking I would be all better 7 months later (which I’m not) 🙁

Anyway I’m off to the races today and trust me to book a day at the races on the only day of the week it’s pissing down with rain 🤦‍♂️ I had the choice of 3 days too 🤦‍♂️😂 I’m still looking forward to it though and can hopefully pick a winner at least.

I was going to do some funny shit by the finish line diving for a photo or something like that but unfortunately I can just about walk so that can’t happen.

Have a great day everyone keeeeemon 

  • Love 1
  • Get In There! 1
  • Keeeeemon! 2
  • Good Luck! 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yarmouth .

1350 subjective value.

1425 high velocity 

1455 maxi boy 

my three for today .  

  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a look at the card yesterday and really fancy maxi boy and I also picked out subjective value too 😁 @Solario333

Edited by VillaLad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

I had a look at the card yesterday and really fancy maxi boy and I also picked out subjective value too 😁 @Solario333

They both have decent chances so good Luck , and I hope your health improve rapidly .

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Farhh to shy 2.55. Backed it last two runs. Beaten by short head and won well last time at 4/1. 5lb up but it looks a decent horse and progressing nicely. Both wins have been at Yarmouth. Probably too short for you though 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Farhh to shy 2.55. Backed it last two runs. Beaten by short head and won well last time at 4/1. 5lb up but it looks a decent horse and progressing nicely. Both wins have been at Yarmouth. Probably too short for you though 😂

Me n you are gonna fall out with you giving me 13/8 favs 😂 maxi boy is going to beat it today 💪

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oops didn't realise maxi boy in same race. Ah well ignore me mate I'm hardly tipster of the year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Oops didn't realise maxi boy in same race. Ah well ignore me mate I'm hardly tipster of the year.

forecast maybe ?? 

  • Hmmm 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Me n you are gonna fall out with you giving me 13/8 favs 😂 maxi boy is going to beat it today 💪

It'll drift mate 😅. It's cos I've been listening to bangers too much lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kev40 said:

It'll drift mate 😅. It's cos I've been listening to bangers too much lol.

Guaranteed to finish 2nd then 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Solario333 said:

forecast maybe ?? 

Possibly. I'd be surprised if farhh to shy wasn't there or thereabouts.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VillaLad said:

Guaranteed to finish 2nd then 😂

Yes 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kev40 said:

Possibly. I'd be surprised if farhh to shy wasn't there or thereabouts.

If he’s a short head behind maxi boy that’ll do me 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't do what i did at Yarmouth. Didn't realise how far it was to get there and missed first two races. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyway good luck mate have a great day. Some of us have to go to work 😥.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kev40 said:

Don't do what i did at Yarmouth. Didn't realise how far it was to get there and missed first two races. 

I’m a 5 min drive from the track mate 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve got bangersitis 3 races gone 3 2nds 😩 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just spoke to Micky Quinn I started off telling him how good his hat trick he scored against villa was for Coventry on Boxing Day many moons ago he looked chuffed 😂n  he told me his horse has a  e/W shout in the 4:30 just looked it’s been backed into 9/2 not an ew price for me though 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VillaLad said:

Just spoke to Micky Quinn I started off telling him how good his hat trick he scored against villa was for Coventry on Boxing Day many moons ago he looked chuffed 😂n  he told me his horse has a  e/W shout in the 4:30 just looked it’s been backed into 9/2 not an ew price for me though 

Grandfather Tom if you want an e/w shout in that race mate 

  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Was doing me bollocks until this keeeeeeemon I also backed the 2nd never done the fc though 🤦‍♂️ But let’s not be greedy 

F2BB8250-A969-4579-A2CD-8802D8F07A3F.jpeg

  • Get In There! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, VillaLad said:

Was doing me bollocks until this keeeeeeemon I also backed the 2nd never done the fc though 🤦‍♂️ But let’s not be greedy 

F2BB8250-A969-4579-A2CD-8802D8F07A3F.jpeg

Nice one bud

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now