PAMP4LINI

New card game with own cryptocurrency

Hello everyone,

firstly, as I respect the rules of this site, I wont write specific names and wont share specific links before admins allow me to do so.  

We are going to launch new original peer-to-peer multiplayer card game. We have also developed our own cryptocurrency to be implemented there and later in our other card games. I will likely share the game and cryptocurrency link here, so you guys can try singleplayer for free and give us back feedbacks. We have also no problem to make some paid partnership with this site, as we believe this is the right community to share new project with. So please, through this I would like to ask some admins, if they can reach me here, so we can talk more about details etc and about their thoughts. 

Thank you all and wish lady luck is with all of you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 1

I assume no responsible gambling protection as is for most crypto projects?

I’m gonna take a wild stab in the dark and say these are connected accounts 😂😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PAMP4LINI said:

Hello everyone,

firstly, as I respect the rules of this site, I wont write specific names and wont share specific links before admins allow me to do so.  

We are going to launch new original peer-to-peer multiplayer card game. We have also developed our own cryptocurrency to be implemented there and later in our other card games. I will likely share the game and cryptocurrency link here, so you guys can try singleplayer for free and give us back feedbacks. We have also no problem to make some paid partnership with this site, as we believe this is the right community to share new project with. So please, through this I would like to ask some admins, if they can reach me here, so we can talk more about details etc and about their thoughts. 

Thank you all and wish lady luck is with all of you 🙂

If it's not regulated by the UKGC then we can have no part in it and I presume it's not.

Thanks for the offer and please don't post any links without permission or you'll be instantly flagged as a spammer and blocked, ty.

• Agree 1