VillaLad

Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

2 minutes ago, Poker said:

Please tell me someone had good odds on my coming last... again!!! 🙂

About the same price as Altior!!

• Haha 2

Just now, Kinkerbells said:

Thank you @1pstaker for doing scores. It seems I just can't beat marky mark. 

Have a good evening xxx

You not alone there in not being able to beat him. Good effort though

• Like 1

Good stuff markymark and thanks 1pstaker but how consistent is kinks ? A few of us have been doing this for 10 months now and I  think she is the most consistent of us all .

• Like 1
  • Get In There! 1
  • Love 1

@Markymark on fire buddy, losers, winners you can pick em all. Nice one @Kinkerbells and @DIJACKFROST podiums again for the two of you, but no beating marky at the moment he is on 🔥

cheers @1pstaker awesome job mate.

Just wanna ask @howfin and @Dave as I think everyone else here is involved. On wednesday when the AW comp starts I may need a couple of reserve picks just in case there is a no show or two and would appreciate a back up selection on any of the horses running at Kempton wednesday night.....just in case like I said, Cheers guys. 👍

• Get In There! 1

15 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

@Markymark on fire buddy, losers, winners you can pick em all. Nice one @Kinkerbells and @DIJACKFROST podiums again for the two of you, but no beating marky at the moment he is on 🔥

cheers @1pstaker awesome job mate.

Just wanna ask @howfin and @Dave as I think everyone else here is involved. On wednesday when the AW comp starts I may need a couple of reserve picks just in case there is a no show or two and would appreciate a back up selection on any of the horses running at Kempton wednesday night.....just in case like I said, Cheers guys. 👍

Am I still on the back up mate ?

58 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

Good stuff markymark and thanks 1pstaker but how consistent is kinks ? A few of us have been doing this for 10 months now and I  think she is the most consistent of us all .

I'm filling up. Thank you hun. I actually really enjoy it xx

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Miller26 said:

Am I still on the back up mate ?

You got a special deal as its your comp, first reserve or shares at worse! so you need to be ready

You going on that 'date' tonite?

Edited by Crunchienut
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Crunchienut said:

You got a special deal as its your comp, first reserve or shares at worse! so you need to be ready

You going on that 'date' tonite?

It’s all gone a bit quitethank god I can’t be bothered this weekend. I’m expecting some late calls tonight mind😜😜

3 minutes ago, Miller26 said:

It’s all gone a bit quitethank god I can’t be bothered this weekend. I’m expecting some late calls tonight mind😜😜

WHEEEEEY !!!! :fudgey:

• Get In There! 1