VillaLad

Tipping Comp ***selections Only***

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

A lot of shorties winning made for a low scoring day today...and @afclee1 is this weeks winner with @Mad Slasher McGurk in the runner up spot and @stressfree taking the 3rd place. (See below if confused)

Usual look through please, I will announce league results shortly once todays scores confirmed

 

Capture.PNG

Edited by 1pstaker
top two changed
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

A lot of shorties winning made for a low scoring day today...and as the only one to find the 16-1 winner, @Mad Slasher McGurk runs out this weeks tipping champ. Well played mate. Runner up spot goes to @afclee1 with @stressfree taking the 3rd place. 

Usual look through please, I will announce league results shortly once todays scores confirmed

 

Capture.PNG

Had Lezoo as my NAP mate 

Had nice single bet on it too 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The stewards called an enquiry...and the objection was upheld as the amended scores show @afclee1 is todays winner. Apologies to @Mad Slasher McGurk who in fact finished second

 

Capture.PNG

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done @afclee1 nice picking x

Cheers  staker ♥️ 
have a good one all x♥️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The early bird finally gets his worm as @Dave is crowned the monthly league winner for June. Huge well done. You have won one of the small prizes. @Jok3st3r was 2nd with @Frosty in 3rd.

In the tri monthly, and winning himself a BIG prize, its @Frosty who emerges triumphant and proves himself the most consistent over a three month period. He held off @Dave who had to settle for 2nd in this one, with myself a distant 3rd. @MrUKHackz please note the winners and prizes. 

Well done to the winners, and as usual, thanks to all who took part. It all starts again next week, so as always, get back into it if you dropped out, or if you new and just discovered this thread, get yourselves involved. 

 

 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, 1pstaker said:

The early bird finally gets his worm as @Dave is crowned the monthly league winner for June. Huge well done. You have won one of the small prizes. @Jok3st3r was 2nd with @Frosty in 3rd.

In the tri monthly, and winning himself a BIG prize, its @Frosty who emerges triumphant and proves himself the most consistent over a three month period. He held off @Dave who had to settle for 2nd in this one, with myself a distant 3rd. @MrUKHackz please note the winners and prizes. 

Well done to the winners, and as usual, thanks to all who took part. It all starts again next week, so as always, get back into it if you dropped out, or if you new and just discovered this thread, get yourselves involved. 

 

 

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Knew I had a chance after a good month, but thought I had tailed off recently! Surprised 😯. Unlucky @Dave on the Quarterly, but well done on the monthly. Thanks @MrUkHackz , @1pstaker and everyone else 

  • Like 3
  • Get In There! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

grats wonners and loser close months

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SANDOWN
13:50 Arecibo nb
14:25 Lion Tower nap
15:00 Heredia
15:35 Native Trail
HAYDOCK PARK
14:05 Nathanael Greene
14:40 Free Wind 
15:15 Get Shirty

  • Good Luck! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New month and leagues start tomorrow in the weekly tipping contest. Good time to join in for anyone thinking of trying it out, or rejoining after a hiatus. 7 races for us to study. 

 

SATURDAY 2ND JULY - 13:25 - 16:00 LIVE RACING, ITV1

SANDOWN

13:50 THE CORAL CHARGE (CLASS 1) (Group 3) 5f

14:25 THE CORAL CHALLENGE (HANDICAP) (CLASS 2) 1m

15:00 THE CORAL DISTAFF (CLASS 1) (Listed Race) 1m

15:35 THE CORAL-ECLIPSE (CLASS 1) (Group 1) 1m 2f

HAYDOCK PARK

14:05 THE bet365 HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) 1m 6f

14:40 THE bet365 LANCASHIRE OAKS (CLASS 1) (Group 2) 1m 4f

15:15 THE bet365 OLD NEWTON CUP HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) 1m 4f

 

@Dave @Frosty

My @ function not working on the phone hence only 2 names!! David or Jok3st3r if you read this and have time could you tag for me? If not, I'll update when I get home

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

@Dave @Chrissy_M @Peter clark @Mad Slasher McGurk @VillaLad aka pumpkin head @afclee1 @tmh91 @therealwintersoldier  @Blampy @Kinkerbells @Markb @stressfree @ScouseSi

@Solario333 @david1111 (if you want to join in) and anyone else.....

See above for this weeks races 

Good luck :direct_hit:

Edited by Jok3st3r
  • Like 5
  • Angel 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Jok3st3r said:

@Dave @Chrissy_M @Peter clark @Mad Slasher McGurk @VillaLad aka pumpkin head @afclee1 @tmh91 @therealwintersoldier  @Blampy @Kinkerbells @Markb @stressfree @ScouseSi

@Solario333 @david1111 (if you want to join in) and anyone else.....

See above for this weeks races 

Good luck :direct_hit:

Oh I’m back to being villalad now and not pumpkin head 

Edited by Jok3st3r
  • Disagree 1
  • Keeeeemon! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

SANDOWN

13.50 existent NAP

14.25 ouzo

15.00 grande dame

15.35 native trail 

HAYDOCK

14.05 duty bound

14.40 nell quickly 

15.15 Brentford hope 

Edited by Markb
  • Good Luck! 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VillaLad said:

Oh I’m back to being villalad now and not pumpkin head 

Don't know what you're talking about

  • Roll Eyes 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SANDOWN

13:50 THE CORAL CHARGE (CLASS 1) (Group 3) 5f  Raasel 

14:25 THE CORAL CHALLENGE (HANDICAP) (CLASS 2) 1m Lion Tower 

15:00 THE CORAL DISTAFF (CLASS 1) (Listed Race) 1m  Heredia NB

15:35 THE CORAL-ECLIPSE (CLASS 1) (Group 1) 1m 2f Vadenia 

HAYDOCK PARK

14:05 THE bet365 HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) 1m 6f Sea King Nap 

14:40 THE bet365 LANCASHIRE OAKS (CLASS 1) (Group 2) 1m 4f Free Wind 

15:15 THE bet365 OLD NEWTON CUP HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 2) 1m 4f  Gaassee 

 

  • Good Luck! 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SANDOWN

13.50 Tippy Toes

14.25 Flyin High

15.00 Fast Attack (NAP)

15.35 Alenquer

HAYDOCK

14.05 Mostly Sunny e/w

14.40 Kawida

15.15 Fancy Man e/w

 

  • Good Luck! 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SANDOWN

13.50 Raasel 

14.25 Lion Tower NAP

15.00 Queen Aminatu 

15.35 Native Trail 

HAYDOCK

14.05 Sea King

14.40 Kawida

15.15 Sea La Rosa NB

Good luck everyone 🏇 🐴 😘 

  • Good Luck! 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SANDOWN

13.50 Raasel (nb) 

14.25 Checkandchallenge 

15.00 Queen Aminatu E/W

15.35 Alenquer

HAYDOCK

14.05 Nathanael Greene 

14.40 Sea La Rosa

15.15 Sea Secret Shadow (nap) 

  • Good Luck! 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Chrissy_M said:

SANDOWN

13.50 Raasel 

14.25 Lion Tower NAP

15.00 Queen Aminatu 

15.35 Native Trail 

HAYDOCK

14.05 Sea King

14.40 Kawida

15.15 Sea La Rosa NB

Good luck everyone 🏇🐴😘 

Sea La Rosa goes in the 14.40 @Chrissy_M

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sandown 

1.50 Aricebo eachway

2.25 Trais Fluors NB

3.00 Oscula eachway

3.35 Native trail

Haydock 

2.05 Percy Jones NAP

2.40 Free wind 

3.15 inchicore

  • Good Luck! 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sandown 

13:50 - Mitbaahy (NAP)

14:25 - Escobar 

15:00 - Heredia

15:35 - Native Trail 

Haydock 

14:05 - Nathanael Greene 

14:40 - Stay Alert (NB)

15:15 - Something Enticing 

  • Good Luck! 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sandown 

13.50 Raasel 

14.25 lion tower 

15.00 heredia

15.35 Bay Bridge (Nap) 

Haydock 

14.05 The Gadget man 

14.40 Eshaada

15.15 Liverpool Knight (NB) 

 

  • Good Luck! 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13.50 - Raasel

14.05 - Sea King - nap

14.25 - Flyin High - ew

14.40 - Eshaada - nb

15.00 - Heredia

15.15 -Something Enticing - ew

15.35 - Vadeni

 

Good like everyone

  • Good Luck! 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now